ch 15

I rushed to my house,
As i ran downstairs, jungkoOk stood up and everyone looked at me with confusion.

"What happened, why are you running?" JungkoOk asked as he followed me.

But i don't have time to answer him, my mom can be scary at times.

She hardly calls me and having these many calls means it was urgent.

I rushed out of the door and took a taxi to my house, jungkoOk was about to reach towards the taxi but the driver drove off already.

I was freaking out in the car and as i reached my home, my mom's car was waiting Outside, i entered the house which was a huge mess.

And my mom was sitting on the couch with crossed arms.

"Where the hell were you?" She stood up and walked towards me.

"I was just-" before i Could speak anymore words, she slapped me.

Wait, is she like alright?

What the hell did i do wrong?

"Where were you hooking up?" She shouted.

"Tonight is an important Ceremony you have to attend with me. I will send the dress to you later. And clean up your pigsty first. Ugh, it's a shame to call you my daughter." She left with those harsh words.

I saw her after like 2 years and the first thing she does is slap me?

Huh, life sure is unfair...

Author's POV -

JungkoOk saw everything,
He followed you but left quietly because he knew you wanted to be alone at the moment.

Time passed by while you watched netflix.

At night a dress with makeup artists came and helped you getting ready for the so called important party.

At 8:30 , a car came and you sat beside your mom.

"I'm going to introduce you to a very important person, he is from your school that's why i joined you there with so much difficulty. Don't waste my efforts and get along with him in anyway, try to date him and rest i will handle. I guess you can at least do this much for paying back because i raised you." She said.

"Ok" you stayed calm but when you reached the expensive party hall, your mom dragged you towards a rich man and armed you towards a boy whose attention you was supposed to get.

" hi" the boy smiled with a smirk.

And you froze when you heard his voice and looked at his face..

Because you knew him...

You tried to speak,
"J-J..."

"~Hi babe!" He winKed evilly.