ch 36

"J-Jimin!?"

"Well, as i expected...here they ARE!" Jimin scoffed, pushing the man away.

"Boys, deal with them." Namjoon says and the next thing you see is that the drunk men are lying on the ground,

Bruised...

"I found his car!" J-hope calls out from the back.

"Oh well then, let's go!" Jimin says, holding your's and jungkook's wrist...

He takes you two to jungkook's car and fished out the keys from jungkook's pocket.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" You asked caressing the corner of his lips...

"Wow, I'm still here dear." You hear taehyung speak...

He sits on the driver seat while you and jungkoOk are at the back...

Jimin joining Beside jungkoOk as well...

Taehyung started to drive and you sneaked you arm around jungkook's neck...to be able to caress his hair and hope that he'd feel better...

"So jungkoOk, why didn't you freaking tell us where you were going!?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"I wus in hurry!" JungkoOk mumbled...his head leaned on your shoulder.

"And what about you y/n!? You freaking knew we all were searching him around like maniacs and you decided to disappear just like him!?" It was Jimin who spoke this time...

"I wus in hurry!" You say with a pout...

"We know you aren't fucking drunk so stop that drama!" Taehyung said in a stern voice and you chuckled nervously.

"Well...you see...i..i was really in a hurry...and i was worried about jungkook...I'm sorry." You sighed as Jimin looked away with an angry expression.

"Do you even know how dangerous that place is!? You would've been raped by now, are you even aware of the situation you were in!?" Taehyung scolded...his eyes still focusing on the road.

"I..i was worried about Kookie-"

"Fuck your kookie!" Taehyung groaned.

Yes sure...

"Yah! Don't curseu at my sweetheart!" JungkoOk who was quite until now spoke...

"Fuck your sweetheart!" Jimin groaned this time...

"Yes, but we have to wait until we're home!" JungkoOk smiled sheepishly and your cheeks turned red.

"Calm down jungkook-ah!" You whispered in his ear.

"Yeah yeah, you little brats are going to get good scoldings from Jin hyung...you two really fucked up this time." Taehyung says giving you a look.

And everyone stayed quiet.

After some minutes the car came to a hault...

You spotted Jin's van in front of jungkook's house, indicating that they're already home.

"Get off!" Taehyung says as everyone jumps off the car... entering the house.

You and jungkoOk sat quietly on the couch while Jin started scolding you two.

"How can you even go to a freaking club all alone late at night!? Are you so dumb! Y/n!" Jin blasted and you gulped.

"Umm...h-hyung..."

"Don't hyung me! Answer me how the hell can you not inform us and go there all alone!" Jin questioned but didn't wait for your answer,

"JungkoOk you're fucking crazy to go there again! What is wrong with you!?" He glared at him.