ch 11

Y/n's POV -

Everyone got changed in some better clothes while i stood there wondering about my clothes which were just too large and loose.

"Hey y/n! We are about to go. Why haven't you changed yet?" Jin hyung asked.

"Umm i-i just don't have anything to Wear here so-"

"Come with me." Jungkook said and dragged Me to his room.
He searched up in his closet and then took out a wrapped box which looked like a gift packed for someone.

"Here, wear this." He said handing me the box.
Then he went out of the room while i wore that dress which looked quiet decent to me.

"Let's go!" I said after going downstairs.

"The size is quite appropriate" tae said and chuckled only to get a death glare from jungkoOk.

"Let's go!" We all shouted happily and squeezed in the small van which seems to be owned by jin hyung.

Jimin was sitting at the window seat and i sat beside him.
Next jungkoOk sat beside me and we kinda got squeezed.
Jimin's thighs very brushing mine while jimin tried to keep his hand on my thighs at times.
JungkoOk noticed it and asked jimin to Sit beside him while i moved towards the window seat.
And there was jungkoOk sitting beside me.
His thighs brushing with mine.
At times he took glances over my legs but i tried to ignore it and enjoy the view outside.

While glancing out of the window i suddenly felt something going inside my skirt touching my thighs.
It was jungkoOk's hand.
I gave him a glare when he suddenly moved his hand to my inner thing.
I couldn't help but frown and jumped a bit from my place when he suddenly moved his legs on my seat which made me sit on his lap.

"W-what are you doing j-jungkook!" I whispered.

"Why? Can't I touch something which is mine?" He whispered in my ear while smirking.

"Umm i-it's like shouldn't you bully me instead? Umm i-i mean punch me or like giving me works and bully stuffs like that ?!" I spoke slowly avoiding others from hearing.

"You are right. I'm bullying you right now! Or omg! Is it like you are enjoying this? Do you want my touch more?" He whispered in my ear again making me frown.

"No way! I don't like it at all. It's the worst punishment i could ever get!"

"Then this is your punishment baby, take it well." He said while widening his smirk.

"But what did i do wrong to get punished?" I asked confused.

"I told you that you are MINE but still you gave chances to jimin hyung and that's why you have to be punished."

I was quite.
Better i not speak anymore because god knows what he might do.

I slowly moved again when his hand kept on moving more towards my inner thigh.