ch 3

Y/n's POV -

Jungkook pecked on my cheek and left leaving me alone...i was confused...well maybe it was a part of his bullying...

I came out and went to my next class.

I had history class...as i was going to my class someone held my wrist...

Jungkook!

"where are you going?" He says.

"I have history class now so was heading there..." I hesitantly replied.

"well come with me." He gestures towards the corridor.

"B-but-"

"are you trying to ignore my words?" He lifts an amused brow.

"ok iam coming." Was all i could say and follow him...

He took me to a class...wait! Here's no one except Taehyung and Suga...

"hey come here!" Taehyung said when he saw me entering the class with Jungkook.

"Yeah?" I walked towards Taehyung, he patted the seat next to him, asking me to sit beside him and i obliged.

He smirks "now stand up."

I  stood up when he asked me to sit again, and when i did he asks to stand, he continued his childish plays for awhile when Suga stopped him from doing so with a scoff,

"Are you a kid? Y/n come here..."

"want a handshake" suga said extending his hand.

I got what he want to do...but still i
shaked hands and as expected he pressed my hand with all his strength...also the rings which he had in his fingers were making it a more painful handshake...

He left my hand after a minute.

"I have class...can i go now?" I asked with glossy eyes, he did hurt my fingers badly, it pains so much.

"hmm...well i haven't bullied you yet!" Jungkook states from the door, he walks forward and sat on one of the desks in front of me.

"Do whatever you want and after that i may head to my class." I said in a stern voice.

"umm...well if so stand like this until your class ends." Jungkook said while sneering.

I sighed...

Why me!?

AFTER THE CLASS...

All are sleeping but still telling me to stand here like a fool but i shouldn't move or else a bigger problem may happen....uhh...my legs hurt deadly...

THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS...

Luckily Taehyung wakes up and wakes up Jungkook and Suga...

A yawns leaves Jungkook's lips "hmm...why did you wake me up-"

"look forward!" Taehyung says to him as he points towards me.

I was standing holding the desk in front of me and felt my legs lifeless...

"what the f*ck!?....did she really stood like that all the time!?" Jungkook asked in a surprised tone.

"well isn't she too much obedient...she is literally standing like that for more than 2 hours..." Suga states in a surprised tone as well.

Jungkook's POV

I tapped her shoulder...

y/n opened her eyes and seemed dizzy...suddenly she looses her balance and was about to fall...