ch 12

"Is someone in there? I need to change!"

We snapped out of our thoughts when we recognized that Jimin was knocking the door.

I too realised what just happened.
I freaking kissed him back?!
Why???!!!!

Why the heck did i do that!
I mind slapped my brain and tried to calm down because i don't know how to answer Jimin.

"Aish! Why does he have to change here and at this moment!" JungkoOk groaned and turned his gaze towards me.
WAIT! I'm froze with his glare.
Don't tell me he wants to continue.
He suddenly smirked while looking at me with evil eyes and damn i got his thoughts.

He pinned me to the wall again and pulled me closer while licking his lips and this is what makes Me caught offguard.
He seduced Me so easily that i give up my logics and reasoning power.

He leaned towards my ear to whisper "let's continue-"

"At home!" I cut his Words.
He gave me a smirk and thought for a while before speaking again
"How can i trust you?"

"Umm y-you can do-" he cutoff my words and spoke
"If you try to deny your words then you will have to strip yourself in front of me!"
WAIT ! WHAT?
Like seriously why would i strip myself like who the hell he think of me as
"Excuse me, but I'm not a slut here! You can go and ask for it with any of those b*tches who are interested in doing that !" I replied .
Anger took over me, i forgot the whole situation and was angry yet nervous .
I slammed open the door and stormed out of the area while jimin looked at me with widened eyes.
He seemed more shocked when he saw jungkoOk coming out from the same.
I could care less about All that , i was just angry , maybe because of my own self.
He made it clear that he is a bully but my heart keeps forgetting about it.
This stupid heart beats like crazy when he is near me and my mind is a master crackhead which looses control so easily.
Maybe i already a slut.
Kissing someone back without being in relationship with him?
That sure makes me a badass.

I went in the restaurant located beside the mall and started digging in because only food can cure my depression.
after eating as much as i can, i stood up, paid the long bill and went out of the restaurant.
The moment i stepped out I snapped out of my blank mind which just started to process.
I was rude to him.
I even cursed him indirectly and i was like i was the one who mentioned to continue at home because i was tensed up and couldn't think straight at that moment.
I wonder what jungkoOk might do to me now.
It wasn't right for me to behave in such a way and i even left him there without even informing where I'm going and WAIT! even Jimin saw me.
Omg! What is going to happen now.
I prayed god that everything goes out well and returned to jungkook's house because i really needed to show up or else tomorrow he would be rather more angry.

I paid the taxi with the somewhat money in My wallet which i luckily keep in my pocket everytime because of the other important stuff it contains.

I reached for the knob and opened the door slightly and peeked in only to notice everyone in a worried expression.

"Why the hell do you have to irritate her and why didn't you follow her when she went away? Is this how You take care of your girlfriend?!" Jin hyung was scolding jungkoOk whose head was down.

"She seemed angry but she had tears in her eyes. I'm afraid where she could go!" Jimin said with concerned tone.

I slowly opened the door which make a screeching sound when j-hope noticed me
"Y/N!!!!" he shouted only to get everyone's attraction towards me.

JungkoOk suddenly followed j-hope's gaze which stopped on me.
He widened his eyes the moment he saw me.

GOD, BLESS ME! i thought and looked down when suddenly i observed his footsteps towards me.
He stopped inches away from me.
What he is going to do ?
Slap me or something worse?