~11~

~Your POV~

"You did two did what?!" Urbosa asks excited sitting on your bed in the castle's champion's quarters.

"We kissed on top of Saria after the both of us confessed."

"Oh ho ho, I love this. You two are gonna be cute together." she says. The door opens and Mipha, Daruk, Link, and Zelda walk in.

"(y/n), is it true?" Mipha asks.

"Yes." You say.

"Oh oh oh. You two are perfect for each other." Zelda says jumping a little.

"Just know if he ever hurts you I will electrocute his feathered ass." Urbosa says. Everyone laughs and you all go to lunch in the palace kitchen. You get a meat and rice bowl and then follow everyone to the dinning hall where the servants bring out the food. You and the champions talk amongst yourselves.

You get a boost of confidence, pull your hair back, and get everyone's attention. "As you all know I tend to hide my scar and I haven't told you why. But now I'm ready to tell you." you say, "About ten years ago, I was learning how to shoot from horse back with my father when a group of yiga clan members attacked.  My Father tried to shoot them, but one of the clan members shot him and took his body. I tried my best to shoot them while trying to get away. One spooked my horse and it reared back and I fell off. I had so adrenaline coursing through me I didn't even realize that an arrow had grazed my eye when I fell. I managed to kill all the Yiga members and find my horse. When I got home, mother and I cried with me for hours. The arrow that grazed my eye made the scar that I hide and I no longer want to hide it."

"Oh, (y/n)..." Mipha trails off.

"So that's why you hide it." Link says under his breath.

"Those yiga don't stand a chance against you now!" Daruk says.

"Well, skill wise yes. But in terms of me actually doing anything is a different story."

"What do you mean?" Zelda asks.

"I freeze and remember what they're capable of. And in a way I think that it's my fault that they killed my father."

"(y/n) it is in no way your fault." Urbosa says. Everyone agrees and finishes their lunch and you do the same. You go to your part of the champion's quarters and mess with your hair thinking of new ways to do your hair now that you no longer want to hide it. You take your hair and try many different up-do's and braids.

~Revali's POV~

I watch as (y/n) plays with her hair now that she's not going to hide her scar. I stand in the door way as I watch her do her hair in some form of braid.

 I stand in the door way as I watch her do her hair in some form of braid

^one of these ^

I can see that I'm in the mirror, but she hasn't noticed yet. I continue to stand there for another few minuets unnoticed until she goes to look for a hairpin and she does a double-take and sees me.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asks.

"Several minuets." I say. She looks away and turns a light shade of red. I smile a little.

"Well the next time you wanna watch, speak up. Hylia knows how long I could be off in my own world before I notice anyone watching." she says coming over to me. I move her hair behind her ear, which lets the scar show more, and hold her face. She leans into my hand and puts hers over top mine.

"Just a slight fyi, I think your scar makes you even more beautiful. It shows how strong you are." I say. She smiles with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Thanks Revali."

time skip

It's late and (y/n) and I are walking around the palace gardens.

"It's a nice night for a fly." I say.

"Are you indirectly asking if I would like to fly around hyrule?"

"Yes."

"Then yes."

"Get on." I say. (y/n) gets on my back and we go flying around central hyrule. I can feel her nuzzle her face into my back. I take in the view of the towers and see one on the Great Plateau and look at the little town by the temple.

"Are you awake?"

"Slightly."

"I'll take that as a sign that we should head back to the castle."

I fly back and I can tell (y/n) is tired. We walk back to the champions quarters,

"Goodnight Revali." (y/n) says.

"Night." I say kissing her forehead, "Sleep well."