~15~

~Your POV~

You envision Zelda and Link and you see them run out of the throne room and you follow close behind fending off the giant mass of malice and sheikiah technology.

"(y/n), when did you get here?" Link asks.

"Teleportation. Now keep running."

"Are the others ok?" Zelda asks.

"Yes. I just got done helping Mipha and then I came to help you two."

The three of you run towards the main gate where the King says for you to run to Kakariko. A guardian starts to aim for him and you and Link keep Zelda going. You find tamed horses and ride through the dueling peaks to see Fort Hateno swarmed with guardians, sheikah soldiers, and dead bodies everywhere. You and Link fight as many as possible and you can see he's battered and exhausted. 

You see Link kneeling and panting and Zelda encouraging him to continue running. He doesn't move a muscle. You would help but you have your own hoard of guardians to fight and the last thing that needs to happen is you lead them over. You see a guardian start to charge a beam at Link but Zelda steps in between.

"NO!" she screams and holds out her hand and a glowing light comes from it.

"ʏօʊ ɦǟʋɛ ʄօʊɢɦȶ ֆȶʀօռɢʟʏ, ɮʊȶ ɨ աɨʟʟ ɮʀɨռɢ ɦʏʀʊʟɛ ȶօ ɨȶֆ ӄռɛɛֆ օռɛ ɖǟʏ."

"Good riddance." you say as you walk over to Link and Zelda. You see Link go limp and you run over. To check for a pulse.

"There's a weak pulse." You say.

"This may be stupid of me to ask but, so you still have any form of power left?" Zelda asks. You look at her and call to any tiny molecule of magic you may have left to heal him. You're so focused that you don't even feel the once weak pulse grow stronger and stronger. The one thing to snap you out was Zelda gasp as Link opened his eyes.

"Hylia, what happened?" Link asks

"I just saved your ass from actually seeing Hylia herself." You say.

"Then that must mean that you still have some form power left." Zelda says.

"Also your irises are red, not (e/c) so some must have stayed." Link says raising up.

"Then lets test that." You try to shoot a laser and one is produced.

"(y/n), you have taken Ganon's power and made it your own." A voice says. You turn around and see a woman that looks like Zelda.

"Goddess Hylia.." You say kneeling, Link and Zelda kneel as well.

"(y/n) use this power you now posses for good."

"Yes ma'am." You say as the Goddess disappears. The three of you walk out of Fort Hateno and go into Hyrule Field. You shoot a beam in the sky and you see all the divine beasts, except yours, come towards the three of you.

"You did it Princess!" Daruk says disembarking his Vah Rudania.

"And (y/n) still has that power." Urbosa says.

"I made it my own apparently so I get to keep it."

"And your eyes are the most beautiful shade of red there is." Revali says. You turn around and hug him and he kisses you.

"Is it over?" Mipha asks.

"Yes." Zelda says. A soldier comes running and kneels.

"Princess, I bring very sad news."

"What is it?" she asks.

"Your father.." He says taking off his helmet, "The wounds he sustained were severe and he has unfortunately passed on."

You see Zelda drop to her knees. You look at everyone and they all nod, they all know what you're thinking. You go over to her and pull her into a hug, empathy and sympathy filling your body. Everyone bows their head and takes a moment of silence at the loss of the king. You take Zelda back to the castle and let her cry into you for hours as the others prepare for the announcement of the king's death to be made.

The day of the funeral

You and everyone in the kingdom is dressed in black. You see the bishop give out a message about how the king is in a better place with the Goddess and how he would be proud of everyone for protecting the kingdom in the every way possible. He was then later prepared for cremation, you were given the honor to spark the fire that would turn his body into ash. Everyone who was at the funeral was silent as they watched the fire.

Once the fire went out you and a few of the other champions stayed at the castle to help clean up debris, support Zelda, and help do some basic planning for the rebuild plus a memorial to all those lost in the Calamity.

After a few weeks you went home to Hateno. You boarded Vah Saria and took the 3 hour trip home. It was late afternoon when you got to the Hateno Tower. You decided to shield surf down the hill and ran up the hill and through the entrance to find your mom sweeping the door mat. She looked up and saw you running towards her, she dropped her broom and ran the rest of the way towards you. You two collided with teary hugs.

"Oh (y/n), I thought you had been lost to the calamity." your mom says holding your face.

"The one thing about me that was lost to that calamity was my scar."

"Oh my Hylia it's gone!" she exclaims.

"Yea, apparently I was given some power and one of those powers are healing."

"I'm just glad my little archer is finally home. Now tell me everything that's happened." she says taking you inside. You tell her everything, from the time you were in Rito village till the end of the calamity.

"So the Goddess herself told you that this new power of yours is now officially yours?"

"Yes, she looks just like the princess." You say. You and your mom catch up some more, make dinner together, and drink some homemade apple cider.

"It's safe to say that I'll be staying home for the next several months." you think to yourself as you snuggle into your bed for the first time in months.

~(a/n)~

It's comin to a close people. I'll see if I can get another chapter out tonight or tomorrow but I hope you've enjoyed the book so far and thank you for your continuous support!

BYE<3