~14~

Three days later ~Your POV~

Today is the day that you and the other champions meet Zelda at the bottom of Mount Lanayru. You get your horse prepared along with the other champions, except for Daruk he just rolls around. You're hopeful that Zelda has found a way to access her sealing power. For the past few days that voice in your head had revealed its self as Ganondorf. You've been finding how the power works and what you can do with it.

"ʍʏ քօաɛʀ ɨֆ ռօա ǟʟʟ ʏօʊʀֆ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ օռɛ, ʊֆɛ ɨȶ ȶօ ʍǟӄɛ ʍɛ քʀօʊɖ." Ganon says as you feel a final surge of power rush through your body, you shake your head, "ʍɛ ǟռɖ ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ʀʊʟɛ ȶօɢɛȶɦɛʀ օռƈɛ ʏօʊ ʄʀɛɛ ʍɛ ʄʀօʍ ȶɦɨֆ ɦօʟɖ. ɮʊȶ ʄɨʀֆȶ ȶɦɨռɢֆ ʄɨʀֆȶ, ɖɛʄɛǟȶ ǟʟʟ ȶɦɛ ƈɦǟʍքɨօռֆ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ քʀɨռƈɛֆֆ ֆօ աɛ աɨʟʟ ɦǟʋɛ ռօȶɦɨռɢ ɨռ օʊʀ աǟʏ."

"And what if I don't want to do this?" You ask quietly.

"ʏօʊʀ ɦɛǟʀȶ աɨʟʟ ɦǟʋɛ ƈɦǟռɢɛɖ ɮʏ ȶɦɛ ȶɨʍɛ ɨ ɮʀɨռɢ ƈǟʟǟʍɨȶʏ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ʟǟռɖ."

You continue to fight the thoughts and leave with the other champions. You ride to Kakariko Village, leave your horses in the village, and walk to the East Gate. You all anxiously wait to see Zelda and Link coming down from the mountain.

"I see them." You say.

"Well? Don't keep us in suspense. How'd everything go up there on the mountain?" Daruk asks. Zelda just shakes her head.

"So you didn't feel anything? No power at all?" Revali asks.

"I'm sorry, no." Zelda says.

"Then lets move on." Urbosa says, "You've done all you could. Feeling sorry for yourself won't be of any help. After all, it's not like your last shot was up there on Mt. Lanayru. Anything could finally spark the power to seal Ganon away. We just have to keep looking for that... thing."

"That's kind of you. Thank you."

You see Mipha get an idea, "If I may... I thought you... Well, I'm sure how to put it into words... I'm actually quite embarrassed to say it. But I was thinking about what I do when I'm healing. You know, what usually goes through my mind..."

"ɨȶ'ֆ ȶɨʍɛ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ օռɛ..." the voice says.

"No" you think to yourself.

"It helps when I think-when I think about-" she gets cut off by the ground rumbling.

"No..." you say. Revali flys up and come back down. You feel your head start to hurt, bad.

"It's here." Urbosa says.

"This is it then..." Daruk says balling up his fists.

"Are you sure?" Mipha asks almost like she doesn't want to believe it.

"Positive." Revali chimes in.

"It's awake...Ganon!" Zelda says. You watch as malice starts to swirl around the castle and your vision getting blurrier from all the pain in your head.

"Lets stop wasting time!" Daruk chimes in, "We're gonna need everything we got to take that thing down! Now Champions! To your Divine Beasts! Show that swirling swine who's boss! Link will need to meet Ganon head on when we attack! This needs to be a unified assault! Little guy! You get to Hyrule Castle. You can count on us support. But it's up to you to pound Ganon into oblivion!"

"You will not win Ganondorf, I don't care if you've been reincarnated for the past thousand years. Today will be the last time you see Hyrule." You think to yourself.

"աɛ ֆɦǟʟʟ ֆɛɛ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ օռɛ..." Ganon says. You see Urbosa go over to Zelda.

"Come. We should go. We need to get you some place safe." she says.

"No! I am not a child anymore! I may not be much use on the battlefield... But there must... There must be something I can do to help!" Zelda says. You fight the growing evil inside you with everything you have.

"(y/n) how are you holding up?" Urbosa asks.

"Better than I thought, but Ganon's outbreak is causing this power and my twisted thoughts to grow stronger." you say, "I don't know how much longer I can fight this."

"Get on, I'm flying you to your divine beast." Revali says.

You get on his back and he flys you to Saria. As you get closer you get a feeling that something is off, like Saria isn't the same. You two land and you recognize the feeling of the power in Saria... it's Ganon's power.

"ǟʟʟ օʄ ȶɦɛ ɖɨʋɨռɛ ɮɛǟֆȶֆ ɦǟʋɛ ɮɛɛռ քօֆֆɛֆֆɛɖ." Ganon says. Your eyes widen and you see Revali about to leave.

"Revali wait, it isn't safe to go to Medoh." you say, "All of the beast have been possessed by Ganon. That why the power is so strong."

"We need to tell the others."

"You go tell them. I'll see what I can do, because if it's Ganon's power inside me then there must be a way for me to hold it back before it hurts the others."

"I wish you the best of luck. I love you dove." Revali says hugging you.

"I love you too." you say hugging back. You watch as he leaves in search of the others. You see a giant thing made out of the same stuff Saria is. You fight it while also learning what your powers can do. You set the thing on fire, you make an energy shield around around yourself, you heal faster, and you can produce a (f/c) energy beam that acts like a guardian laser. You defeat the thing and decide to try something. You close your eyes and envision yourself in Vah Naboris, when you open them you're in Naboris. You see Urbosa starting to fight a similar thing to what you fought.

"Urbosa look out!" You say as you shoot a laser at it.

"(y/n) how did you get here?" she asks.

"I've figured out how to use these powers. I think Ganon is too focused on Link, Zelda, and trying to maintain control over the divine beasts to mess with me."

"Thats a relief. Now brace yourself." she says as lightning strikes the thing and it vaporizes into nothing, "Thank you for your help, now go help the others."

"I will." you say as you teleport to Medoh to see Revali fighting a thing. You get your bow and shoot the thing in the back of the head to get its attention.

"Dove?!"

"I figured out how to use these powers and now I'm helping you and the others."

You help Revali and defeat the thing and you do the same for Daruk and Mipha.

"Thank you (y/n)." Mipha says.

"You're welcome." you say, "Now I just have to see if I can help Link and Zelda."

~(a/n)~

2-3 more chapters to go people!

This is wrapping up quite nicely and I'm already getting a few chapters for a new book started so i've been writing non-stop for the past 2 days. so yea imma get to work on the last chapters to this.

BYE <3