~12~

tiny little ~(a/n)~

this takes place a few weeks after the last chapter

also revali's nickname for you is something super cute ;)

~Your POV~

You help set up banners, streamers, and other party decorations. You see the castle cooks bring out the cake and other foods. You help in what ever way you can to help set up for the party.

"I'm glad that the King let us set this up, give Zelda a bit of a break." you think to yourself. The whole throne room is decorated and all that's needed is to get Zelda out of her study.

"I'm happy that King Rhoam let us do this for the princess." Mipha says as the final decorations go up.

"Me too, she's been so stressed out about this whole Ganon thing that even on her actual birthday she's going to spend all day on Mount Lanayru in that freezing spring." you say. You see Link start to head up to the study and everyone in the room goes quiet. You hear footsteps coming down and you get giddy with excitement.

"Oh! Link what are doing?" You hear

"It's a surprise." He says, he continues to lead the princess into the sanctum, "Now." He removes his hands from Zelda's eyes and everyone yells surprise.

"Awe! Did all of you plan a surprise party for me?" she asks about to cry.

"Yes little bird. We knew you'd be on Mount Lanayru for your real birthday and we decided to throw you a party before hand." Urbosa says.

"Thank you guys!" she says hugging everyone she can.

"Now lets have a birthday party!" you say letting the fact that you're 14 and you still love birthday parties show. Everyone laughs and goes to the food tables. They start to pour punch and get plates of food. You sit with Revali and you two eat your food together as the band starts to play. You two watch as the King has the first dance with Zelda. You finish your food and continue to talk with Revali. You walk over to a cart where everyone has put their empty plates.

"Would you care to dance dove?" Revali asks setting his plate on the cart.

"Yes." You say as set yours down as well. You take his hand and you go over to the dance floor. You start to waltz to the song and it makes you think of the first time you two danced together. You start to hear it rain and after a few dances it was time for cake. All of you sing happy birthday to Zelda, she blows out her candles, and one of the servants cuts the cake. You get a slice and sit with Revali, when a messenger comes up to you. You get a bad vibe from her.

"Lady (y/n), there's a letter for you from Hateno Village." she says. You take the letter and see a rose wax seal. You carefully open the letter as you watch the girl leave. You take out the letter and it reads,

Tabhair ar ais é ón mhailís chun siúl arís

You read the words as you try to remember where you've seen them, but unknowingly too late you remember and have finished reading the chant. You feel a wash of dizziness but you brush it off and put the letter in your pocket. You and Revali dance some more and once the party ends you go to your Divine Beast to work on a surprise you've been working on for a while. A bow for Revali. As you work you start to feel strange.

"I think I ate too much." you say to yourself.

"Ɩɛɬ ɱɛ ཞɛɱơ۷ɛ ɬɧąɬ ʂƈąཞ ɱყ ɖɛąཞ" you hear a voice say. You turn around and see no one.

"Who's there?" You say

"Ꝉօօҟ ìղ էհҽ ʍìɾɾօɾ." the voice says. You look and see that your scar..

"...it's gone..." you say trembling you take the chant you got from Gerudo town all those weeks ago. You compare the two and see that they're same. You stagger back at what you've just done and hear someone walking. You hide the bow and try to wrap your mind around what you've done.

"Are you up here dove?"

You whirl around, "Oh, yea..."

"What's wro- wait... your eye... the scar." he says walking up to you, "What's going on?"

"I-I don't know..." you say on the verge of tears, "I don't know and I'm scared. Scared of myself. Scared for Hyrule. Scared  for you, the other champions, and the princess...." You think back to the vision you got, "..scared of what I might do to you..."

"What?" Revali says in disbelief.

"That letter I got.. it was really a chant that transfers the power of the Demon King to the reader and I read it with out even realizing what it will happen if I did." you say. Revali just engulfs you in a hug.

"What ever you do, just know it's not your fault." He says. You just hold on to him, afraid to let go.

~Revali's POV~

I stand there and comfort (y/n). Shes shaken and I can tell that from the time that I got to Saria and now, just in the span of a few minuets, her eyes are becoming red. Not like they're bloodshot but like the Hero's Shadow. The only thing I know to do is just be here for her, because she has no clue what going to happen. She's afraid that she's going to kill me and the others. I take her to a spot that looks something like a blanket fort and she lays on top of me and I play with her hair.  She eventually falls asleep.

"No matter what I will be here and you will always be my dove." I say.

~(a/n)~

And things have taken a turn....

imma get workin on the next chapter so yall aren't left on a cliffhanger.

BYE <3