Epilogue

~3rd person POV~

A beautiful woman in a white dress walked down an open air aisle to her soon to be Rito husband. She handed her bouquet over to her maid of honor, Urbosa, Gerudo Chief. (y/n) was having the day of her life.

"To think 5 years ago I was just falling in love with him" she thought to herself as the bishop read a message about being connected by the will of the Goddess. As soon as he got done with that, Queen Zelda blessed the marriage and allowed them to speak their vows.

"(y/n), Champion of Hateno, do you take this man to be your husband from now till the day you die?" Zelda asks.

"I do."

"Revali, Champion of the Rito, do you take this woman to be your wife from now till the day you die?"

"I do."

"With the power of the Goddess I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss." she says. You and Revali kiss for a solid minuet and you two run down the aisle together hand in hand with the rest of the people following behind. There were pictures taken with the sheikah slate, laughter, food, and two lovers that will be together forever. It was time for the speeches and the best man went first.

"Alright I'm going to be honest, if you told me that I would be best man at Revali's wedding 5 years ago. I would tell you that you're insane." Link says, "But ever since the calamity, I've gotten to know him and vice versa and he's now one of my best friends. I remember when we had first met he was a walking bag of salt with a beak, to quote someone else. But when he met (y/n), we all saw a different side to him, a loving, caring, almost protective side and when we found out that the two of them had confessed on top of Vah Saria we all knew it would only get better from there."

Everyone claps and Urbosa goes up.

"I kind of always knew this day would come and from the day (y/n) came up to me asking about going to Gerudo town to try an find a weakness to Ganon I knew, she is the daughter I never got to have. My adoptive daughter or not, I have always been there for her and will continue to be because she's the baby of our group and has been from day 1. I love when she actually acts her age and embraces herself instead of being this soldier, because shes so much more than that. But she will forever and always be the baby of the group."

Everyone claps and it was time to cut the cake. You and Revali hold the knife, cut a slice, and take a bite each. You have your 'first dance' with Revali to a majestic song and the way you were dancing made you feel like you were flying.

As the reception comes to a close, you and Revali leave for Rito Village in a white and blue carriage. You two head up to your hut and as you near the entrance Revali picks you up bridal style to carry you over the threshold of your new home.

~(a/n)~

and thats the last chapter

I'm sorry that the last few chapters were short, but they each deserved their own chapters.

I thank you all for your support for this book and hope that you enjoyed The Baby of the Group.

and until next time
bye <3