~8~

~Revali's POV~

Am I falling for her?

No I can't be. That's impossible... right?

I shake these thoughts off and go to bed.

~~~

I'm on Medoh fighting a thing made out of the same stuff Medoh is. I hear a few tones.

... --- ...

An sos... I immediately get teleported to the inside of Saria where I see (y/n) shooting at a thing similar to the one I was fighting on Medoh. I try to move but can't, I see her get slammed down with a painful grunt and she gasps for air. She gets up and runs to the main control unit, she sends out another sos, but rushed and I can see tears streaming down her face. The shoots a lazer beam and it skims her arm. She goes behind the control unit saying stuff to herself. I still can't move and I see the thing come closer to her.

"Fuck." she says as she holds her wounded arm. She grabs her bow and shoots with her nondominant hand. She hits the thing in the eye and sends out another sos call. The thing gets up and she ducks behind the control unit again. She looks around the control unit and I see the thing come behind her. She turns around and it pins her to the ground by her throat. She gasps for air and claws at things hand to get it off of her neck.  I try calling out but can't, I try to run to her but can't. She's only 14, she can't die. As her movements become weaker The more I try to move and help her. Eventually I see her hands stop moving and her body lifeless.

~~~

My eyes shoot open and I'm at home.

It was all a nightmare.

I get up and put some basic clothes on. I start to walk around the village when I hear someone coming up behind me.

"What are doing up?" the person says. I turn around and see (y/n).

"I could ask the same for you." I say.

"Well I asked first." She says crossing her arms.

"Long story short, really bad nightmare."

"I'm not going to say anything cus that's the reason I'm up as well." she says. I just now get a good look at her face, her eye is glistening, like she's been crying.

"Would you like to walk with me?"

"Why not." 

Walk around the village for a while and talk about the dreams we had. Turns out that they were the same... yet opposite. We sit on the highest landing in the village. She hugs herself and I put a wing around her. She put her head on my shoulder (*continues to sing*). She's only 14 and a champion. I see her hair fall over her face entirely, I go to move the hair out of her face but she stops me.

"It stays hidden." she says as she fixes it to where the scar is still out of sight, but her hair isn't completely covering her face.

"I know you may not want to tell me about how you got the scar or your feelings behind it." I say, "But, just know I'm always here."

"Thanks Revali. I'll tell you when I'm ready." she says as she closes her eyes. I few minuets later I can tell she's gone to sleep. I pick her up, take her back to the Inn and then I go back to bed.

~(a/n)~

IM NOT DED!

It's just schools a bitch and i'm writing a three part oneshot so thats fun. I'll try to get ore chapters out ASAP.

so until next time
BYE<3