~9~

~Your POV~

When you wake up you're in the inn.

"Revali must have taken me back." you think to yourself.

You get dressed and go get some breakfast from the kitchen and see Revali eating an omelet. He notices that you walk in and greets you with a good morning and offers you some steamed mushrooms with a honey drizel. You accept and sit around the cooking pot and chat about your plans for the day.

"Would you want to go back to the flight range?" he asks.

"I would like that." you say.

"Good." He says and tells you to get ready. You go back to your bed in the inn and grab your archery gear then head to the landing you normally meet at. "I'm here."

"Good, lets be off then."

"Master Revali! Miss (y/n)!" a messenger calls out before the two of you leave, "There's letters for you from the palace."

"Oh, thank you." you say taking the letters, "Should we wait to read them or read them now?"

"Lets read them now, it may be important."

"Good call." You say. You break the seal and your letter reads,

Dear (y/n),

I hope your expedition to Gerudo Town to do research on Ganon went well. The information you gathered can be of great help to us and may be the key we need to defeat him. I'm putting together a champions meeting here at the castle in a month and your notes will be greatly appreciated if you could bring them. You don't have to of course bit they will be of great assistance. I hope your training with Revali goes well and I wish you safe travels where ever you may go.

Sincerely,
Princess Zelda

You put the letter back in the envelope and Revali does the same.

"Welp, there's a champion's meeting in a month." Revali say.

"And it's our first one too." you say.

"We'll be fine."

"Yea, but I have to present my notes on Ganon and.. AH." you say stressing.

"Whats so 'ah' about it?"

"Well, first off I'm not good at presenting things, secondly I just don't want to mess up and make a fool of myself, especially in front of the princess." you say.

"You'll do great." Revali tells you, "Now lets get to range."

"I think that would be best." you say.

You two fly over to the range and set the gear that your not gonna use on a near by table. You working on what you've been struggling with, which is front flipping off the ledge.

"(y/n), I'm not gonna let you fall." Revali says. 

"I know, it's just that I don't trust myself."

"You can do it. It's the same concept as back flipping." He says. You get ready and he flies down to the bottom. You breath and take a running start, but stop.

"I can't. The momentum will carry me too far and I'll hit the rock in the middle." You think pacing the ledge, "You know what, fuck it." you back up, run, flip, shoot at the target, and land in Revali's arms.

"See?"

"That was the scariest shit I've ever done."

Time skip to the end of the day

You're back at the village having dinner chatting with Revali about how you think the champions meeting is going to go.

"I'm still nervous." you say.

"You will do perfectly." Revali assures you. You hear someone running up.

"Master Revali. Miss (y/n). Monsters at the stable." the Guard says, "Theres already guard down there but we need your help."

"Make sure the people in the stable are safe." Revali says. You run to the stable and Revali meets you half way. "Jump on."

You jump and fly to the stable; there's bokoblins, moblins, and lizolfos.

"I need to get closer."

"Can do." Revali says getting lower. You back flip off and shoot three in head causing them to die. You go in the stable and there are a few minor injuries. You go back out and shoot as many monsters as possible and it seems that they're all gone until you hear laughing.

~Revali's POV~

I hear laughing and I see (y/n) freeze. She gets her bow ready and a yiga pops up behind her, then another, then another until she's surrounded. They're closing in on her to where she can't shoot. One raises their sickle as I get ready to shoot and just before they bring it down the arrow kills them and I get (y/n) out of there. We land on Medoh and I can tell she's ready to cave into her emotions. She has big tears in her fear stricken eyes. And in an instant she drops to her knees and starts to whisper 'I'm so sorry.' I walk over to her, pull her into me and just hold her. She cries into my chest as she whispers 'I'm so sorry' over and over.

"It's ok. They're not gonna get to you here."

"No. They took him and I could do a thing about it."

"Who took who?"

"The yiga killed my father 10 years ago and I couldn't help him if I tried." she says, "An arrow grazed my eye that day causing the scar."

"You know how all of us call you the baby of the group?" I ask. She nods. "We're not gonna let anything happen to you because you're our baby."

"Thanks Revali." she says as a yawn takes over.

"You're welcome (y/n)."

~(a/n)~

(Your POV was in first person, so I fixed that to keep up with the theme of the book)

sooooo this is done

I'm not going to be updating again because I have a little Christmas present in the works at the moment so yea

BYE<3