Bonus - Babysitting

When Clovis and Prinz Eugen are away and then Grandma and Grandpa are unavailable, what happens with Giselle and the fleet of ships? Wunderbar.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(By the way. I recommend Azur Lane Slow Ahead.)

Clovis and Prinz Eugen were out on business over to the Royal Navy headquarters. Jurgen, Friedrich, and their daughter Ella were on holiday. Which left Aunt Hipper on babysitting duty. Well, for a tiny bit. After the first sleepover, Hipper had to head to work. Meaning that someone else needed to supervise Giselle. She didn't make the business trip. Clovis and Prinz Eugen weren't sure. They didn't know if it was a good idea. Not sure what business would be included and who would watch over her. Unsure that Enterprise or Wales would have Javelin, Cleveland, and the sweet girls British or American could commit to that.

In the meantime Hipper was reporting to the Iron Blood headquarters. Much different without Commander and everyone around. It seemed that half the place was empty. Bismarck was Interim Commander if something were to happen and everyone proceeded as normal. Although, some didn't like the idea of younglings around. Bismarck was used to this, but Clovis was around. Prinz Eugen was around. Outside that office, the place wasn't meant for kids. However, once Hipper got around to it there were some volunteers. And some anxious or unsure about it. And one in particular that was against this since Mama and Papa were away.

"Nein! What is the girl doing here?" Cried Z23.

"Now now. Could you watch the shouting with my niece around? That would great." Complained Hipper.

"I like your hat." Said Giselle softly.

Z23 looked down. It was slow as of recent. A little quiet since Commander and company took off for a small sum of time. As she looked at the little girl's eyes she smiled. "Why thank you. And I love the ribbons in your hair."

"Yay." Chimed Giselle giving Z23 a hug around the legs.

"Seems that you're making a friend." Smiled Hipper.

"So you have duties and I am covering for a brief time as my assignment?" Asked Z23.

"Jah."

"Very well. I am fulfilling my duties. Though I do wonder what will cover for this special assignment." Z23 smirked.

"Jah. Cake it is." Nodded Hipper.

"Jah!?" Gasped Z23.

"Cakey!" Chimed Giselle.

"Say no more. This evening whenever you are ready."

"Very well." Smiled Hipper. "Enjoy girls."

"The ammo depot or the docks?" Asked Z23.

"Hi-hi." U-96 walked in. She put her handheld in her backpack and saw that this room was more empty than usual. Typically it was a party in the Captain's Quarters. "Hey Lil G. What's up?"

Giselle was happy to see someone more relatable. Someone upbeat, bubbly, and with similar energy. "Gamma!" Giselle hugged her. Long ago when Giselle was very young, she couldn't pronounce the word gamer. So because U-96 was the boss raider and gamer girl, the name has just stuck. U-96 was Gamma to little Giselle.

"Z23 how are you? And what are you and Lil G up to?"

"Docks or the depot little one?" Asked Z23.

"Docks." Nodded Giselle.

"Alright. Wunderbar. Let's get it." U-96 had the same energy. Z23 was more mellow even though she was in a good mood and doing her best. "And just remember Zed, if you got to split me and Lil G go boss raiding and grab some tacos."