Ch 6 - Wake Up

Who wakes up The Commander?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The Commander has not gotten out of bed yet. In his apartment he laid peacefully asleep. His black hair a little messy only beneath the covers he only wore boxers. Though dawn had passed and the big breakfast for all ships were starting to be made by Friedrich with help of some other well respected ships giving a hand. She had a few questions. 

"Something does not feel right." She wanted answers. 

"What is it?" Asked Bismarck.

"It's turning into daytime. The boy is usually up by now."

"I see." Bismarck was listening to what her next suggestion was.

"Should someone go fetch him?" Asked Prinz Eugen.

"I can grab the boy." Friedrich offered.

"You are already in your apron and the pan is warm. And if you cradle him in your chest he will just fall asleep again." Sounds like Eugen didn't want her going and grabbing Clovis. 

"Guten Morgen." Waved Hipper with Z23 walking closely behind her. 

"Ah. Perfect timing. Can you fetch CJ for us?" Asked Prinz Eugen. "He's due to get dressed and have a hot meal."

"You are asking me to go into a man's room? What do I look like?" Barked Z23. 

"Now-now. If they weren't cooking they would be waking him up. A simple task." Hipper was being responsible and didn't see anything wrong with this. 

"Fine, very well." Z23 wasn't going to argue. 

"Tell the boy he is having fresh coffee and speckpfannkuchen (bacon pancake). He shall get dressed and properly nourish." Friedrich gave the order and went to her mixture.

Prinz Eugen watched her sister and comrade exit and observed Friedrich from afar. What is she to Clovis. It comes off motherly and has said she and Commander Jurgen are partners. Or is it more of a person of general affection. I don't know any mother that plants right there in the chest until he enjoys it. 

They thought that the interim Commander might still be snoozing. Their orders were to wake him up. Though even though Z23 didn't want to put up a fight, she was worried about what was behind that very door. She wanted Hipper to lead. 

"What if there is something else inside of there?" She questioned.

"Oh? Like what?" Pondered Hipper.

"What if he gets out of bed and he is naked? Or if another woman is there?" Suggested Z23.

"A woman?" Gasped Hipper. "Nein."

"Exactly." Pointed out Z23.

The duo quickly made it to his room. Number 203. The two looked at the door and were intimidated. They wouldn't dare barge in on the other Commander. They feared that there would be punishment involved. Whether that was scrub duty or a cliche on way street of a German screaming match. Hard pass...

"Guess I'm going in." Hipper opened the door as Z23 shuffled behind her. It is dark in the apartment. All the window blinds down. The girls are a little shaken up when in actuality the young man in the bedroom is still asleep to their knowledge. "Eep... New Commander likes sleeping in the hard I guess."

"Suppose so." Z23 walked into the main room and saw a door on the right. "Commander?" Opening the door to see Clovis stretching. 

"MMMMM-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH." He yawned.

"Gah!" Z23 turned away trying not to look.

"AH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Cried Clovis.

"It was an order. Put some clothes on." Z23 ran out of the room.

"I am a man in boxers in my home. Who sent you on an order to enter my home?" Clovis got out of bed and grabbed a robe so he can walk into the main room. "Hipper?" Now he was confused. "How many of you are in my domain? Am I being ambushed?" 

"Nein. My sister and Friedrich sent us to bring you for breakfast." Hipper knew this was all a bad idea.

"Nein! Phone call? The doorbell?" Asked Clovis highly annoyed. 

"Ehhh... Doof." Hipper and Z23 should have asked more questions. 

"Who sent you?" Asked Clovis.

"Friedrich and Prinz Eugen."

"I see." Clovis sighed. "Very well. Wait here. Five minutes." He went back into his bedroom. During this time Hipper and Z23 looked at each other feeling ashamed. They feel as if they were baited or set up. During this time Clovis was getting out of his robe, changing his underwear, and he had his Commander attire all set to go. It didn't take him long to put it on from the pants and shoes to the jacket. A firm look, hat placement, and a mirror check. "Jah." He smiled and walked out. "Ladies."

"Yes Sir." They were ready for orders and/or punishment.

"Please lead the way to breakfast." He made sure he had his keys as he walked with the ladies outside of his apartment. Once they exited he locked up. "Please proceed."

"Jah..." Hipper was dreadfully nervous about what was in store. For her and her comrade that was along side of her. 

The three walked all the way to the mess hall. Inside there were some people already eating. Clovis looked at his watch. "I am behind schedule. Jah?"

"Jah." Nodded Hipper.

"My child." Friedrich smiled. "Are you feeling alright? I have made breakfast."

"Guten morgen everyone. Sorry I am late. Thank you for checking up on me. Though I was thrown a wee bit off guard. So, that said, how are all of you?" Clovis began to smile. 

"Better now eat your speckpfannkuchen with some coffee before heading to your quarters. I will not allow our CJ to have any lacking energy." Prinz Eugen came out of the kitchen with a plate. "Come sit Liebling."

"Do not mind if I do." Clovis sat down and took a sip of his coffee. "Prost."

"Prost Liebling. Now eat up. I must assist the kitchen. I shall see you at your desk after I am finished." Prinz Eugen smiled.

"Exactly what are you and the boy doing?" Asked Friedrich.

"I should ask you. It seems we are thinking the same." Prinz Eugen walked up to her.

"Problem?"

"Nein. Do not make them."

"Very well. Though we shall see what happens to Jurgen. We shall hear from him soon."

"What you and Commander have shouldn't be duplicated to CJ."

"I see. Though don't hog him all to yourself. The boy works hard."

"He is a good man. Good intentions. And we shall see soon enough." She winked at her. "And your relations with his father should be heard from him. Not his second lover he just met."

"Jah. Soon enough."

~~~~~

How soon is soon?

-Rel