Finale

Just to make this very clear. There will be extra content after the finale. There will be some extra chapters involving The Commander or Jurgen, Friedrich, Ella or U-99, and of course Prinz Eugen and Clovis. 

I want to thank everyone for helping me with this beast of a project. I really enjoyed myself. Thank you everyone. You have been so great to me. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The sun was over the horizon. Rising slowly over the Iron Blood base. For many, sunrise was they had just a little bit more shut eye. But for others this was wakeup time. Up at the butt crack of dawn. In an apartment a half a mile away was a silver haired woman tying up her hair. Looking at the time she softly shook a man lightly. 

"Darling. It's time. Be a good husband and greet me with a morning kiss." That's one pleasant way to wake up in the morning. 

"Mmmm." The man groaned and turned over.

"Liebling?" She cooed.

"Jah. Moment." He rubbed his eyes open and turned back around to grab her around her waist. "Come here my beautiful wife." Tugging her down as they both enjoyed morning kisses. "Good morning."

"Good morning Clovis."

"Same to you Prinz Eugen. So, shall I get up and make the coffee?"

"I grinded some last night and its brewing right now. So, maybe you can look sexy in that uniform and we can head into work casually. I'll find some underwear and make sure I look beautiful for you." She stretched and kicked her legs over the bed to get up.

"Well I'd hope you'd be wearing underwear." Replied Clovis.

She smirked and turned her head. "Oh? And if I don't?"

"You might be pregnant again. How about that?" He winked at her. 

"You're so sexy when you have that lust in your eye. Maybe 'copy room' or 'evening coffee' if you behave yourself by tonight. Jah?"

"Jah!" He winked at her.

"Such a passionate man. Mercy Liebling."

It was a regular morning routine for the couple. Wake each other up depending on usually who went to bed first, get dressed, sit down for coffee and a morning chat, and followed up by working to the base and reporting to the Captain's Quarters first. As time went on, much has changed. Iron Blood currently is in a peaceful state. 

As Clovis eventually got to his desk, he pulled out a report he copied and put there just a few years ago. On what had happened in his final report as the Interim Commander.

Shortly after my proposal, I asked Prinz Eugen alone to accompany on an invite to speak to both Commanders of Eagle Union and Royal Navy who both aligned Azur Lane. After a few hours over lunch and getting borderline to tea time and dinner, the three of us had shaken hands and put together an agreement. I spent the sunset and evening near the beach as Prinz Eugen and I had watched ships casually play in the sand and shallow water. These are good nations with great intentions. At that point I made the right decision and had no doubts about it. 

Within two weeks of my return my father and Commander Jurgen took his place back. He was healthy and well. Walking on his own, breathing healthy, and ready to get back to where he felt belonged. Commander was going to spend his time researching in the notes that I have left. Days into his research there was a report on an attack. It was Sirens. 

The Commander sent out everyone. War was raging on. Though what he didn't expect was Enterprise, Belfast, Cleveland, Sheffield, and an all hands on deck and every ship at bay full force attack. Jurgen did his best to monitor everything and was always on call to make sure that all was in order. He slept in the Captain's Quarters that night just in case. But as he woke up everything was over.