Ch 11 - Passion

I thought about what next. I thought about next day, but I have an idea of sparking some passionate romance.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The heat was turned up to a cozy temperature. With their coats, hats, and shoes off the only thing left to do was to show affection. He did as she asked. Grab around her hip and shoulder and just start kissing her. Just as she wanted and after the invites and confirmation how could Clovis not go right in. The woman says to makeout with her and cherish her. Closing his eyes going through with it. 

Eugen had finally gotten what she wanted. On the inside she knew that she was alluring. Flirting would get a young man under his skin. And while all of this was going on she was really becoming attached to him. This was more than just a Commander and a ship. This was getting playful before. Now it is fully romantic. Prinz Eugen is in his home and on his couch sucking face with him. Smacking lips and swapping spit. A little alcohol and a few key words before all of this is becoming full circle. There is not label on it, but it is special. 

"You are a man that respects my buddy and my input. History doesn't say men like you being so good to those like me." She is rubbing around his chin with lustful eyes. 

"You really comparing me?"

"I can't. Those men aren't as good as you. And that includes your charming looks Liebling."

"I just think they are better men."

"Nein. You are going to be the best. So knowledgeable. The care in your heart. And as a ship doesn't come with current features, you are a man that doesn't have communication sold separately."

"Thank you Engel. You really have helped me get through all of this. And I want to stop as soon as possible. Not stop until I do so."

She licked her lips. "Right. Though remember to rest. Which is what you should be doing. Knowing you Clovis, you'll be in that office around dawn to finish up what you attended to tonight before I swung by. You're going to shower tonight before so you don't catch a cold. I can't kiss a man who's sick and cannot show affection to the one the is taking your place for a two day span or so."

Clovis seemed startled. "Taking my place? There is a switch?"

"Bismarck most likely." She shrugged her shoulders. "And Friedrich would be worried about you. She would make soup in your kitchen and not leave until you are well again."

"Solid point. Though I hope to see you early. I'll miss you in the meantime." Clovis was sad knowing that this was a goodbye. His fantasy would be that she would stay the night. But it just isn't there yet. 

"I will miss you of course. There will be a time soon where me and you can share some whiskey on the rocks and have it lead to cuddles and kisses. But let's not have you too dragged on CJ."

"I guess your right." He sighed sadly. Standing up and leading her a hand. She stood up and kissed him again. "Let me grab you that umbrella."

"Thank you Dear."

Clovis walked near the front and grabbed an umbrella from the closet. Handing it over and nodded. "Please get home safe and see you in the morning."

Prinz Eugen kissed him and turned around. Grinding in his lap with a smirk. "Maybe if you're good I'll join you for coffee. Would you like that?"

"All of you at anytime. Gute naght. Lie-bling."

"Sweet dreams Engel." He watched her wink and blow a kiss as she left. Closing the door he felt saddened. "My heart aches."