Bonus - Beer Garden Bunny

Bonus chapter anybody? How about Lil G with Aunt Hip and Prinz Eugen does we she does best? That being flirting with the Commander and her husband.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There is always talk about how to keep a good marriage. Sometimes it is all about the simple stuff. It doesn't have to be world travel, fancy foods, and other luxuries. Those are great and all, though not the mandated. No need for that when all it is really is time, energy, and focus mutually on each other. Genuine care for one another and taking care of each other's feelings.

Giselle was spending the night with Aunt Hipper that evening and then the next day she was going to be with her favorite gamer friend U-96. Then they would be having lunch and beach day with Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami, Unicorn, and maybe if she laid off the work load Z-23 aka Nimi. This left Clovis and Prinz Eugen for their occasional date night.

In the meantime the parents decided to rent s house for a night stay. It was a cute little house, but the exciting part was the back of the house with the beautiful landscape. A garden so big it had more width and length than the house. It was almost magical. So great that Prinz Eugen was cooking outside on the patio. It was a warm and romantic night.

"Darling. CJ. Are you ready for dinner? We rented this getaway house for a reason. To see my handsome husband. Without the uniform jacket." Prinz Eugen was dressing sexy as she was adding the final touches to a great meal.

(I pictured a guy's dream steak dinner, but hey you can pick. I don't judge.)

Clovis came out with a black dress shirt and made sure his hair was inorder. "Hello my-"

"Beautiful wife

"Beautiful wife..."

She giggled and walked over to give him a kiss. "I'm so flattered that even after being married and having the baby you still find me alluring and sexy. And you still get flustered. You make a woman happy my Husband."

"You are beautiful and I did marry you for more than just your beauty. You're beyond charming. I think you care about me more than I care about you."

She giggled. "You know I do." Eugen cut a piece of your food and fed it to you. "Tell me, how it is?"

He chews and swallows. "Wow." Smiling wide. "That's good."

"We should eat before we take a walk in this paradise." That was more of a hint. But Clovis found himself in a little problem. How does a man eat with a bulge? And then what happens if your wife is hotter than the food? And how did Prinz Eugen look better than the single and unmarried women who usually wear that same outfit?

"Good idea." The man of the night tried to concentrate money on the food than anything else. Every time he lifted his head just a little, all he could see was the big cleavage. The steaks weren't that big, but were savored. It wasn't sitting for too long. He was enjoying himself.

Through the stomach and his eyesight. I got him good. And just wait until he walks it off before we love each other in the garden. "How is it?"

"Amazing!" He winked at her.

They quickly finished eating as Prinz Eugen got out of her seat and sat in her husband's lap. Grinding against his pelvis to see if you could feel his midsection. Trying to feel if he was getting a hard on. Which was easy for her to do. She felt a stiffness and got up from him. Grabbing his hand and helping him get out of his chair. "Shall we?"

"What's going on?" He asked. 

They started walking along and the a path and into the garden filled with tall hedges and multiple rows of flowers and fruits. "Have you ever heard of following the beer garden bunny? You seem to be staring at my tail. I know you like staring at the good parts."

"Well I won't deny the fact." What is the point of hiding that from your wife? None.

The two of them walked further walked into the garden where it seemed to be a nice area set up for a night like this. A cooler with drinks and a picnic area. The sky is ever so wholesome, there are torches lighting around the hedges and keeping the bugs away, and what else could be more of a heart to heart than having a beer with your wife while getting away from everything? No work, the daughter is either having fun or in bed, and the only thing in front of the two of them is each other and the landscape. 

"Shall we my love?" Eugen went to the cooler and grabbed a bottle of cold beer. 

"Please." He nodded as he got handed the brew. Clovis opened it right up and awaited to make a toast with his wife. She opened one up and they clinked bottles. "To us."

"Cheers Darling." She cooed.

They both take a sip and sit on top of the picnic table. "It's nice being away from the city. The sky turns into different colors and it is much more peaceful. More at ease."

"Of course. There is a reason why I wanted to bring you here. So you can stress less and I am love you peacefully. I still see those gawking eyes." She teased.

Clovis took another sip of beer. "You know, its amazing how wonderful you are."

"And I have a husband how cares about me. Will stop work to tend to my needs and appreciate my appearance every day. Why do you think I dress up for you? Why do you think I still do it? I do it for myself but also need a good man's eyes to wonder and be curious."

"Sounds like you want to get pregnant again." He blew a kiss.

"Later Darling. The bedroom shall be set too. Although, let's say in nine months we shouldn't have to worry. We can share our love juices all night after we drink and talk a little." She went over to kiss him. Which is funny. Outfit or not, she wanted to make love like bunnies.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this bonus.

-Rel