Ch 14 - Engel (Lemon)

Oh Darling, she wants you. 

Lemon chapter ahead.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There she was Clovis looked down as Prinz Eugen was sitting on top of him. Feeling himself sweat at the sight of her. Her transparent gown and matching bra and panties made him feel a little stiff. As she put the purple box on the bed she lowered herself down to lay on top of him. Kissing him and playing with his hair.

"I guess you can say I always wanted this. You're just so handsome. Am I flustering you too much? Being to clingy? You can rub me up too." She smirked at him with a hint. With that said and in mind, Clovis put both of his hands on her butt. "Ooo. I knew you liked. I could always tell by the look on your face."

"You are a beautiful woman. And thought originally you were out of my league."

"But you are the Commander of Iron Blood. I think you can have anyone you choose. Within reason of course."

"You really think I would prefer someone else?" He asked her knowing that there is no competition.

"I'd lose in a battle with Friedrich. Sorry if I am protecting you." Eugen licked her lips before kissing his neck.

"There is only you." Clovis smiled and let her give affection. 

"Am I your first?" She smirked. 

"No, but, that's not important right?"

"Good. I did not want a rough break in." She grinded against his pelvis and slide the nightgown up and over her head. Then removed it from her completely. Her light skin looked amazing. Prinz Eugen was basically a model figure many ladies are jealous of. 

"Break in? I am not a car."

"Well you have the keys and know how to put it in drive Liebling. Jah?"

"Not wrong."

"Nein." She unclipped the front of her bra. "Love me." Leaning over as the cups flow over to the side. Her naked chest bouncing into Clovis' bare chest. "All yours you sexy man."

"So beautiful." He smiled.

"Take them. Treat them gently. They're yours." She whispered. "Make love to me."

Clovis adjusted his head and began to latch onto one nipple. His other hand wiggled over to play with the opposite breast. Fondling and pinching the other nipple to pleasure her. Eugen was moaning softly. Nothing to wake up or disturb neighbors by any means. His pants were tightening up. She couldn't move. At this time the ball was in his court and he had to go shoot for it. 

He removed his mouth from her breath and took a breath. "Shall we get undressed?"

"Please, allow me." Eugen took off her unlatched bra on the spot. Then slide down to remove the panties. Lastly she went to the belt of Clovis. Removing the belt and tossing it to the floor. Then the pants and briefs were tugged just lightly. Undoing the button and unzipping the pants. Pulling them down to his ankles and off of his feet. Eugen smirked and grabbed a hold of his shaft. "You've been holding out on me. Good thing I'm here."

"What do you mean?"

"Because this belongs to me and no one else to get drunk off of this." She licked her lips and bent down. "You have a loaded weapon Commander."

"I cannot help myself. You are my beautiful lover."

"And you find me sexy. The way you stare at me. Though I should get back to work." Eugen kissed the tip of his rod. "On loving a much deserved man who I am lucky to have." A short lick in the middle of his member and a smile. "My love." Then she went down on him. Open mouth first. 

Clovis eyed him see his lover fix her hair and insert half of his third leg in her mouth. Then he closed his eyes. He could envision her smiling and trying to stare into his soul. The sensation was rushing his nerves to the state where he could barely move. The lust- no, the loving affection was making his heart race. Nervous yet enjoying himself freely.

"God!"

She stopped. Lifting up her head to have him settle for a moment. "Let's make this last. Shall we?"

"What?" Clovis opened his eyes. He assumed that was going to take place for a little longer.

"To wrap you up so you can take me?"

"Sure thing." He nodded.

Eugen carefully opened the purple box and inspected one foil packaging. Tore it on the corner and rolled it over the member. Placing it on top and down properly and checking one more time to double check for holes or tears. Then she licked her lips and brought a hand down to her sweet spot. Rubbing herself to see how she was. "You've made me wet Liebling." She just smirked at him and grabbed his protected member. Moving up and rubbing herself with him. Then sitting down and inserting him. "Mmm. You're just so big." She sat all the way down and moaned. "You animal."

"Ohh!" Clovis bend back.

Eugen bent down to cuff his face. "I love you."

"I love you too."

With that she lightly pounced on him. Softly due to not wanting him to finish early. Potentially Eugen could make any man aroused and have his willy explode. With knowing how luscious she is, Eugen thought that she could tone it done just a little at first. As she did. Her arms around the neck of Clovis and her hips grinding and rocking back and forth. As the clapping sound of small waves on the water. This was hers. Clovis belonged to her. And after a few flirting sessions, a date or two, and some different outfits this was it. "Darling I'm- Ahhh!"

"Oh!!!"

Eugen rolled off of him and took the left side of the bed. Playing with his arm again and cuddling into his arm and upper chest. Their first time together as a couple did not disappoint. As Clovis was a little offset. Someone needed a minute to reset himself. His mind was not in the same place. Though after a first orgasm it's normal.

"(FN)?" She whispered.

"Jah?" Clovis rubbed his eyes open. "Sorry. Needed a moment."

"It's fine." She kissed his neck. "Thank you for the affection before I leave tomorrow."

"Thank you for loving me. As a man I never thought of a moment that would be this splendid."

She giggled. "Only for you." She rolled over to the edge of the bed. "Shall we shower together? We worked up a sweat and I need to rinse my mouth."

"And I should remove this rubber and wash up to smell good for you. We are sharing a bed." Clovis got up and disposed of his filled up protection. Then walked along with Prinz Eugen to the shower. A hand on her behind as they walked to start the hit water and get to be even more open to one another.

I must admit. Hopefully after these last couple of days we improve. Maybe after this debacle at work we can get married. I think I could help him with his plan. Though Bismarck will have to help.

~~~~~

Help. Affection. Trust.

What's next? Let it roll.

-Rel