Ch 15 - Note

Time for her to sail.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a night full of passion. The two of them showered together. Washing their mouths out and proceeding to kiss and rub each other clean. Prinz Eugen was pleased that a young man kept the washroom clean and in order. The two of them continued to have a passionate night. They hugged, kissed, laughed, and there was no barrier between Eugen and Clovis. Up and honest and it was pleasant through and through.

Luck would have it that Clovis stood by his window in a bathrobe as Prinz Eugen got dressed in her nightly attire again leaning into his shoulder. It was a beautiful night. A bright moon, plenty of stars, and it was quiet. A good kind of quiet. The two of them eyeing the view as they were going to have this night last.

"Clovis, its about that time." She sighed.

"I know. But thank you. Shall we head to bed?" He asked.

"As long as I can lay in that chest (FN). And you have that robe closed up. If it was open it would be sexy."

Don't have to tell a man twice. Clovis spread out the left and right side. The middle of his chest exposed. Eugen smiled. "Mmm. Better. Let's rest." She had Clovis pick a side first. He laid down, untied the robe completely for comfort and then Eugen took her opportunity to snuggle him. "I can't resist. I don't think you have a bad angle."

"You're the goddess, not me." He smiled.

"But you are handsome, have nice skin, chiseled, and you make love to a woman in a way she will never forget."

"Thank you. I will never forget that. Engel this has been a great length of a few days. I couldn't have wished for this to be any better."

"I agree." She kissed him. Prinz Eugen shown her vulnerable side to Clovis. Her hair down with no ribbons, and no makeup. Clovis saw everything natural of her. From her skin anatomy. Eugen didn't mind, but there always is seeing what one's reaction is going to be for the first time. "Mine."

"Nein?"

"Mine. Not nein, mine."

"Happily yours."

"Guten naght Darling. I love you." With that she shut her eyes. Not worried about tomorrow or what her next task may bring. She was able to close her eyes and not think. Not about flirting, not about war, not about the other cute ships running around, or who was getting too close to Clovis that she would be jealous of. 

~~~~~

The next morning Clovis felt down. He was at his desk enjoying a muffin and some coffee. Essentially watching the clock and looking at the empty spot at his desk where Prinz Eugen would usually sit to keep him company. The morning or the tasks to do weren't bad by any stretch. Though what made him sad is knowing that his lover was overseas. As he took the letter out of his pocket to read it again. 

Liebling, 

I wish I could say goodbye to you, but you need your rest. I will be setting sail shortly. I arranged for coffee and a quick munch. I hope that I am not too long. And will execute your orders as you have asked me too. I will be doing my very best and promise you that I will be back at your desk and your bed as soon as I can. Thank you for being a great to me. I slept peacefully knowing that I love a handsome, charming, and caring man. In the meantime don't forget your mission. Execute what your father couldn't do. I love you Clovis. Make me proud. As I will do for you. And continue doing so until we both retire. One can dream.

Your Engel,

Prinz Eugen

Oh the pain. His heart sank. He finished his coffee and thought to himself that this was it. Then his muffin was finished and it was time to make the rough draft for his proposal. Draw it up and wait for someone to go over it with. Then once everyone had returned home you could send it out with an updated report. Everything was riding on it. 

A knock came to the door and Clovis folded up the note and put it in his jacket pocket. "Come in." He composed himself and waited to see who would enter the door. 

"Guten morgen." Bismarck walked in. 

Right behind her was Mom. "Der Sohn."

"Hey Bismarck. Hey Mom."

Friedrich walked over to give him a hug. "Oh my child. I can see it all over your face. But do not worry. We are here."

"Mom?" Clovis was wondering that the two of them were filled in on. "So, how much do you know?"

Friedrich smiled. "Did you read the back of your note this morning?"

"Huh?" Clovis found himself back in the classroom. Forgetting there was more homework assignments on the back on the sheet of paper. He had taken it out and flipped it over. 

P.S.

Your mother Friedrich and Bismarck will accommodating you. To make sure you are motivated the next few days in my absence. If you behave I'll make it up to you. Love you Darling.

"That woman really does see right through me." Clovis shook his head.

"In doing so, we are here to make things right. We are both higher ups and you are the man in charge." Bismarck approached the desk. "Commander, I understand the circumstances and hereby want to guide you for the rough draft proposal for the future of Iron Blood. You have read many documents and have an idea of what is best for us and this nation. Let's get together and form a plan."

"What about-"

"Don't worry my child. Your father will not be involved. I took care of it. I will assist you as well. Now be a good little man and focus." Friedrich gave him no doubt. This was it. Time to get it all together.

"Very well."

~~~~~

Pops not in? Cover up? Sweetness! Let's get it.

-Rel