Ch 10 - Apartment

Her Ladyship must escort the Commander home. How's that going to go?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a great night. Prinz Eugen finished her last pint before the Commander paid the bill and tipped Z-88. The little sub was happy that the new man in charge was getting home safely after a sweet and buzzing night. Making sure their coats were on correctly and stepping outside of Gordon's. During so it was starting to rain. 

"Nein." Sighed Eugen. "Seriously?"

"Oh well I guess." Clovis started to unbutton his coat. Taking it off and covering both himself and his date tonight. 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Wee cover from the rain."

"Nein. You shouldn't have to do that." She insisted.

"Nonsense. You need to stay dry. That's an order."

"Very well." She looked forward and kept walking along side him. "Thank you CJ."

"Sure thing."

Prinz Eugen looked over at Clovis. A little buzz and not drunk, she felt it a little but not buzzed, and saw a man that was doing his best. Rain wasn't in the forecast and she is awaiting to get to his apartment. He has really emerged tonight. This isn't the Clovis I met in the office. He is quickly becoming more of a man. It's quite sexy. Liebling will really find himself a woman if I walk away. 

The rain was light, yet annoying. Though the positive note was he was close by the bar. The two of them walk inside the complex and Clovis rings the water off of his coat. "That was much helpful. Would you like me to get you an umbrella?" He asked.

"Please." She nodded.

"Follow me. Please come in."

Ohhh. You naughty man. Indeed I will. "Thank you Liebling." She smiled and followed him. He unlocked his door and hung up his coat as he got in. "After you. Get comfortable."

Eugen walked in and saw that his apartment was decent. Simply yet not empty. Not fancy decorative, but nothing such as just three pieces of furniture, a plain wall, and has no personality to it. It was simple, clean, and just enough color. This was a young man's apartment alright. "Very cozy place you have here Commander."

"Thank you Engel." (Angel in German. Forgot to add this last chapter)

"Terms of endearment. It feel weird of that tongue of yours?" She looked back.

"Rather so..." He wiped the sweat off of his forehead as he removed his hat.

"Right. Though aren't I too devious to be one? Jah? You think maybe I am too playful to be one?"

"Since you flirt and bring up anatomy so much, you are not wrong..." Flustered again. She nails it every time. Each time he attempts to not let her beat him, she works around it. 

"You like thick and fluffy."

"Come on now!"

"Pancakes."

"Oh... Right..."

"Jah." She smirked. "Pervert."

"I am not. You instigate it. You flirt with me all the time. Are you mocking me because I am a single, inexperienced man?"

"Actually," She wrapped her arms around him. Squeezing him softly. "I have a confession." Moving her arms up and around his neck. "I think you are rather cute. So handsome and charming. And the fact you prepared yourself for me makes a woman feel appreciated."

"Thank you. I didn't expect beautiful women hitting on me when I took this job. This, errr, uhhhh-"

"I'm told I can be alluring and make people flustered. I am quite aware. Though it is cute on your end."

"I'm the Commander. I'm supposed to be firm."

"But have the personality Liebling. Your father isn't thinking about his people. He is thinking about power. And you want me and everyone else in a safe haven. Jah?"

Clovis nodded. "Of course."

"So what is your plan? I can help. I'm your Engel, remember? You are the one who called me that."

"Perhaps half and half?"

"Am I just a sweet cookie that belongs in your mouth Clovis?" She winked.

"Hold on-"

"Shall I take my coat off and stay a while to dry off?" She asked knowing this was going to continue the conversation until things were settled. 

"Let me hang it up for you." Clovis helped her get her arms out. Seeing her slender arms and heavenly thighs. Then turning around to go hang it up at the door. Is it the night time or the rain? But either way she makes herself in a way where it is hard to take her eyes off of her. It's easy to make the decision of staring at her body than at her eyes. He hung the coat up and walked back over. "Where were we?"

She sat down on the couch and tapped the spot on her right. Seems like Clovis was getting the end. Interesting that she would choose to sit in the middle. "You are joining me right here. We need to stay warm from the rain. Jah?"

"Jah." He walked over and sat down. To see her lean into his chest. The reverse of what Friedrich was doing. Though he felt Eugen's chest against his. Clovis felt his heart racing. "Warm."

"Very warm. You've really treated me well this evening Clovis."

"Thanks for asking me out. I know I wouldn't have the guts."

"Many leaders don't have guts in history."

"Bad on my end. I know what I have to be. I also don't think I can replicate past rulers." He shook his end.

"Oh Liebling." She shook her head and cuffed his face. "You don't have to be. No need to be any King Henry, your father, or anyone else. I want you to be Clovis. I want you to be who you want to be. And right now, I think you are charming and smart the way you are."

"Prinz Eugen... I don't know what to say. You're a beautiful woman. No one can paint or imagine someone more pretty. Honest. This is all so sudden. Though does this mean you consider us, lovers?"

She slowly kissed him. "Please."

"How could I deny you."

"Thank you (FN). For being my lover."

"Wait, you know-"

"Jah. I know your real name. But please, rub my arsch and kiss me. You said you would keep me warm." She giggled and leaned over to give him a kiss. He wasn't caught off guard this time. He was slightly getting used to it. 

Helllllooo

Mmm. You will be such a great lover. Especially since I'm allowed to show my affection now.

~~~~~

Muah. There you go (FN).

-Rel