Ch 13 - Journey

What happens knowing she has to leave tomorrow?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The trip was to be tomorrow. Prinz Eugen and others will be leading the charge from base to protect an island. The Interim Commander was dreading it from that moment and onward. Clovis worked quietly and alone most of the day. He ate lunch in the office. The day traveled slowly. The whole day it was painful. This aching baring down in his stomach as the day seemed to go at a half speed. Nearly everything was done and he was almost caught up. Everything from his father's absence until now it was nearly finished. He was proud of himself, but he knew there would be no one to spend the free time with. Prinz Eugen was going to be off. Friedrich and Bismarck would be around, but it wasn't his lover. 

When he was signing off on a document to be delivered at the end of the day the Commander had a visitor. A slow knock. Though he wasn't in the best of moods. 

"Who is it?" He called.

The lights flicked off. 

"Nein!" He yelled. 

"Shhh."

"What..."

Clovis heard the lock on the door close. The door was locked and the lights were off. He was wondering who was in his office. There were a few ideas. But still, unexpected. 

"So tense. Lie-bling." Giggled Prinz Eugen. 

"Engel what's with the lights?" He asked her. 

She hit a flashlight. Walking over to him slowly. Eugen was still in her outfit from this morning. "This way no one will disturb us. No questions or someone barging in because they are curious. I wanted my lover to get out of the office at a decent hour. Though it seems you might be bored after two days here."

Clovis sighed. "Been a slow day. Time just didn't travel well. I will be getting out at a fine hour in two or three days."

"I'll be back in two or three days. But in the meantime what I want to do is kiss you, have a meal, and comfort your needs before the voyage tomorrow morning from the docks."

"Any trips to the harbor for anyone? Or is that all set for tomorrow in advance?" He asked to make sure all was well before declaring himself off duty. 

"I am told it is fine."

"A woman telling me everything is fine. Nein. Hard to believe." He's got a point. Mostly when she says it is fine it means find and take the hint and fix it somehow. 

"Jah, I understand, but no. I came here to see you. And if you wouldn't mind, escort you home and share the night until I leave in the morning to set sail." She winked at him. Offering such a time regardless of it being so soon. They were moving right along with their relationship. 

"My apartment again? And you, stay the night?"

"Some comfort. Anything I could do in the meantime? Wash your back in the shower perhaps?"

"Engel uh-"

"We could do separately. If you would like. I could change in the next room over. Unless you have no decency while looking at a woman changing clothes you putrid, naughty man." She giggled.

"In the kitchen?"

"Jah, that is a good point. Though you do gawk at me Clovis. Am I that attractive?"

"Very." He nodded. "I have already made my decision."

"Let's wrap up and turn in my love. More snuggle time. Feeling that firm chiseled figure of yours."

"Wee moment..." I can't believe I'm bringing a woman home to stay the night. I am very unprepared for this. Thankfully the apartment has been clean recently.

~~~~~

Though as they got there the setting really was placed in. They took their coats, hats, and shoes off and locked the door after going out to dinner. The soft lighting as Prinz Eugen sighed and stretched in relief. It was a long day and tomorrow wasn't going to be any easier. Even though the sun was down and she would be up before sunrise, Eugen had no intentions of going straight to the bed. At least to fall asleep. Though she did bring a back with her. 

"I'm just going to change quickly." She winked at him and walked over to the restroom with her bag. 

"I shall get out of this attire as well." He looked over to his bedroom and thought to himself what the wear for the evening. A plain undershirt and briefs wouldn't do. It wasn't that hour just yet. 

Clovis had taken off his shirt and was looking around for a shirt to put on that was comfortable. As well as some shorts that were appropriate for the night time. He did have company over technically, but a lover changes things up. As he was unbuckling the pants to put on shorts she walked through the door. 

"Hello." She stood there leaning against the door frame. Eugen wore this black transparent nightgown with a black undergarment set. "How's my man doing?"

Clovis turned around. "Goodness."

"CJ you're gawking again." She smirked and walked towards him. 

"Sorry..." He couldn't help himself.

"Loaded gun too. Mmm." She looked down by his belt. Yup, aiming up.

Clovis looked down. "I... cannot help it."

"Jah, I know. Though if you weren't I would question it." She pushed him into the bed. 

"Wah-" He fell back first onto the bed. "Engel I'm not changed yet."

She sat on top of him. Then started playing with his hair. "Maybe I wanted to be the one to take these pants off. Ever thought of that (FN)?"

"Engel?"

"You've been driving me crazy since last night. This time I prepared for you. No drinks, no others. Just you and I. Jah? I came to love the darling future husband of mine."

"Engel hold on. I need to process-" He say the purple box in her hand. "So-"

"Just for tonight. And then we eventually spice things. Lie-bling."

"As Commander and your lover I'll give it to you."

~~~~~

Lemon next chapter. 

-Rel