Chapter 8: Puppet Masters.

Author's Note: While looking through YouTube I found this cool theme from the channel Samuel Kim that combines the themes of Star Wars and Game of Thrones. I thought it sounded really awesome and fits the story I'm working on. So here you go.

"In sight of the seven. I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one. For eternity." A Septon had tied Robb and Talisa's hands together. Robb was marrying Talisa, despite Catelyn warning Robb not to do that. "Look upon one another and say the words."

Robb and Talisa looked at each other and said the words. "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crow, Stanger. I am hers, and she is mine. From this day, until the end of my days." And they both kissed each other. 

"Congratulations to your brother, Jon." Sam said to Jon.

"Robb deserves to be happy." Jon replied. He wasn't just saying that as a brother. Jon wanted Robb to be happy. Especially after all that just happened. With the Lannisters, and the Droids. Even despite the fact that Robb was to marry a Frey girl. Ygritte just looked at the two awkwardly.

"What?" Jon asked.

"You have weird customs." Ygritte said. "Why don't you just say you love the girl and then it's off to the bed with you two?" She asked.

"Because that's not how it works." Jon answered.

As for the Jedi, they also clapped for Robb. But it was done out of respect for their new ally. And Anakin knew how Robb felt in that moment. It was the same feeling he felt when he married Padme for love. Padme was a Senator and she was expected to marry someone of her station. Jedi on the other hand, were not allowed to marry at all. But Anakin went against the Jedi Order and married Padme. 

R2 also beeped. That was two weddings he witnessed.

"Well, Master. Our friend has married." Anakin said to Obi Wan.

"Yes, now time will tell if this comes back to haunt us." Obi Wan replied. "I assume you remember the deal he made with that other house."

"It was an arranged marriage." Anakin pointed out. "That his mother made."

"Which is what concerns me. I may not know about Westeros, but something tells me that House Frey won't like this at all." Obi Wan looked like he was analyzing the situation. But another part of him was focused on another thing. That was Robb marrying Talisa. Perhaps in another life, that could've been him and the Duchess of Mandalore: Satine feeling like that. 

"Obi Wan, Robb isn't a Jedi. He should be allowed to follow his heart." Anakin commented.

But Obi Wan shook his head. "I agree with you Anakin, but the problem is that following one's heart... doesn't always end well." 

Anakin knew what Obi Wan was talking about. "You and--"

"Satine. Yes." Obi Wan answered.

"Right, well. I'm not going down that route, master. I've already limited my relationship with Padme to just being friends." Anakin explained.

But Obi Wan knew that wasn't true. He knew about Anakin's relationship with Padme. How they were in love with each other. But he didn't tell the Council about it. Anakin wasn't just his Padawan, he was his friend and his brother.

That was when they saw Robb and Talisa leave to go into Robb's tent.

"So, what do we do now?" Ahsoka asked.

"We rest up. We'll get to Harrenhal in the morning. Besides, I want our forces to be well prepared for any encounter we might face tomorrow." Obi Wan answered.