Chapter 1: At an unsuspecting Westeros.

Meanwhile in King's Landing. 

The King of Westeros Joffrey of House Baratheon was just coming back to the Red Keep, along with his mother Cersei Lannister and Uncle Tyrion Lannister. Several other people were joining them as they said their farewells to Myrcella Baratheon who would be given to the Kingdom of Dhorne for marriage purposes. All the while Joffrey's brother Tommen was crying or as Joffrey put it crying like a mule. And took to commentating on how stupid his "betrothed Sansa Stark was. He looked over to his body guard Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound.

"Come Dog." He ordered. The hound followed with a grunt.

As the envoy began walking back to the Red Keep, Joffrey could hear the sounds of disgruntled looking peasants of King's Landing. They looked upset and angry. As they shouted out insults.

"Hail Joffrey. Hail to the King." "Seven blessings on you, Your Grace." "All hail the King." "He's a bastard." "Please your Grace, We're hungry!" They shouted. 

Tyrion looked at the crowd knowing of the storm that was about to follow. He turned around to the two Lannister guards who were walking with Tommen. "Get the Prince, back to the Keep. Now!" He ordered. The two soldiers obeyed. They took Tommen.

Suddenly, a massive Space Cruiser flew down in a fire ball past the city of King's Landing. All the citizens ducked as the Cruiser flew right past going north. Everyone just looked confused and forgot what they were doing. Some were even wondering what they saw. Even Joffrey looked confused. He looked at the Hound.

"What was that?" Joffrey asked. The Hound just shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile with the Republic.

Anakin was still dealing with the massive ship repairs he needed. R2 kept beeping about the issues. 

"I know, R2. What do you think I'm trying to do?" Anakin asked. 

R2 beeped.

"Heh. You should try flying if you think it's that easy." Anakin shot back.

"Don't try to upset your droid Anakin." Obi Wan interrupted walking up to the two.

Anakin turned back to face his master.

"I wasn't upsetting him, we were just having a conversation." Anakin protested.

"Yes, conversation... Just like the ones we always have when we're arguing?" Obi Wan asked.   

Anakin was about to chime back in, when Captain Rex interrupted them. "Excuse me sirs. But we found Grievous's coordinates." Rex reported.

"About time, Rex." Anakin replied. And Rex showed them a Hologram of the planet.

"Um, Rex?" Obi Wan asked. "What is this planet, exactly?" 

"Well you see, General. That's what we don't know." Rex answered. "Apparently this is an uncharted system. Virtually ignored by the Rest of the Republic."

Anakin looked at the system. "Well what's it called?" He asked.

"No idea." Rex shrugged.

"Well let's head for these coordinates. We need to find Grievous as soon as possible." Obi Wan declared. And the fleet headed into hyperspace again.

Meanwhile...again.

Jon Snow had never been beyond the wall before. And he never thought in a million years that he would be in the company of the Night's Watch. He was walking with his brothers along to find out what threat was out there. Something that scarred the Night's Watch. But in the meantime, he was having a conversation with one of his fellow brother's.