Chapter 18: Carnage of Grievous.

The Voices in Robb Stark kept repeating in his head. "Walder Frey is a dangerous man to cross. I'll kill them all. Search your feelings Robb. Something is out of place. He's no King. He's a fool of a King. The King in the North. Or should I say the King who lost the North. Robb you have to stop-. Don't you want to teach little Ned how to ride horses?" Suddenly his eyes started to regain their vision. And he could see the face of Arya over him.

"Robb? Can you hear me?" Arya asked. Robb thought he had Carbon sickness because that was Arya over him. He moved his hand to touch his sister. It was her alright.

"Arya?" He weakly asked.

Arya smiled and nodded her head as she hugged Robb. Everyone seemed to notice that Robb was awake. Everyone on the Gunship anyway.

"How do you feel?" Obi Wan asked.

Robb felt a sharp pain on his head. And he still felt dizzy. He also felt some bandages on his right shoulder and back.  The last thing he remembered was trying to rush back to his mother. But then nothing. He looked around to see if his mother was there. She wasn't.

Jon could tell what Robb was looking for. "I'm sorry, Robb. Mother was taken." He said.

"And our army?" Robb was hoping for some good news. "Did anybody make it out of the Wedding?" Everyone had their heads down. "My Uncle Edmure? The Blackfish? The other Houses? House Glover? Mormont? Forrester? Anybody?"

"Sorry Robb. The entire Stark Army was destroyed. There's not even enough forces to take a village. The Clones were the only troops that kept intact." Sam answered. 

And in that moment, Robb could feel his heart break. In one night, he lost his mother, wife, child, army, hope to get his family back together, everything. Obi Wan decided not to tell Robb about what happened to Talisa. "I'm sorry, Father. I failed." Robb sobbed. He didn't even ask where they were going.

"Jon, keep an eye on him. I need to speak to Anakin." Obi Wan requested.

Jon nodded. It pained him to see Robb broken down like that.

With the fall of the Tactical Droid, and the Separatist forces defeated: Meereen was secure. And the Separatists were driven out of Essos. Anakin's mission was accomplished. But he stayed to witness the triumph over evil. He saw Rex and the Clones bring forth all the Masters of Meereen all gathered together like their slaves. Daenerys, Jorah, Anakin, Ahsoka, and Ser Barristan were walking through the streets as they saw the word Mhysa being chanted by the former slaves as they walked, that also included collars being thrown on the ground at least until they approached the steps of a Pyramid. Daenerys was also noticeably smiling, But she then looked at all the former Slave Masters. 

"Remind me, Ser Jorah. How many children did the Great Masters nail to mile posts." Daenerys requested. 

"163, Khaleesi." Jorah answered.

"Yes that's it." Daenerys thought. She had a thought that sounded just fine to Anakin. The Clones started to round up all the Slave Masters, even further squeezing them like a pimple.

"If I may have a word, Your Grace?" Ser Barristan asked. Daenerys turned to see what he had to say now.

"The city is yours. All these people are your subjects now." Barristan reminded.

"And?" Anakin asked.

"Sometimes it is best to answer justice with mercy." Barristan suggested.

"I will answer injustice with justice." Daenerys replied defiant. 

That made Ahsoka looked concerned. "And how do you propose to do that?" She asked. 

"I'm going to do what they did to those children. Nail them to the posts." Daenerys answered.