Chapter 3: The Jedi Order and the Night's Watch.

"Jon. Are you sure it's a good idea to leave the giant metal thing?" Sam asked.

"We need to tell the Night's Watch what this is, Sam. They need to know." Jon answered. He was doubling the pace of both him and his brothers. Sam was having a hard time keeping up.

"Wait...up Jon..." Sam panted. "I'm just...saying. What if the Wildlings find this?" He asked.

"All the more reason we need to hurry." Jon answered. 

"You worried you might not have the strength to best us, Jon Snow?" Ygritte asked. Jon forgot that Ygritte was still tied up. He just stared at her annoyed. Ygritte flashed a smile.

"We're heading back to Castle Black." Jon said. "And you're coming with me." He turned to Ygritte who was still smiling smugly. But he knew what would happen if the Wildlings got their hands on the Separatist technology, and breach the wall and invaded the North.

"Jon, look!" Sam yelled. Jon looked up and saw several Republic Gunships arrive from orbit. They were approaching the Crash Site at a speed that would dwarf even the fastest of horses. Or for Jon they were racing faster then that time when his Half Sister Arya ran from his other Half Sister Sansa, after Arya successfully proved that a hair ribbon could be used as a potential sling. And the hair ribbon was Sansa's.

"Do you think it's more of those Separatists?" Sam asked.

Jon looked at the Gunships starting to land. "I don't know. But we're going to find out." He declared. He turned to other members of the Night's Watch. "Go ahead back and alert Castle Black. Sam and I will investigate this new threat."

The Night's Watch started to leave. Jon still had Ygritte tied up. "Why keep me around?" Ygritte asked.

"Because, I don't trust you with them." Jon answered. 

"So you say." Ygritte mumbled. Jon looked at Sam for support but Sam was still looking towards the crash site.

"Jon. What if these people are their friends?" Sam asked. "And what if they're hostile."

Jon ignored the question and started to walk.

The Gunships had landed near the Separatist Wreck. Obi Wan got out of his Gunship and he observed the damage to the wall that the Invisible Hand had caused. 

"Another Happy Landing." Obi Wan declared.

"It looks like the Clankers made a dent out of this ice wall." Cody noted.

Anakin and Ahsoka got out from their Gunship and took a look at The Wall. "Are you sure it's not Illum, we're on?" Ahsoka asked.

"It's not Tatooine." Anakin replied as he then turned to Rex. "Rex, have the men check this whole wreck. If you find Grievous, don't engage. Contact us immediately." He ordered.

"Yes, General." Rex signaled the others to investigate the ship. Anakin was about to investigate himself, when Obi Wan stopped him. They needed to talk about where they landed. "Fine." Anakin mumbled. He turned to R2. "R2. Search the wreck. Let me know if there's something suspicious." He ordered.

R2 beeped.  

"Anakin, there's something about this planet." Obi Wan said.

"I sense it too." Anakin replied. As Jedi they could sense when something sinister was approaching. "You think it might be the Separatists?"

"No. It's something else." Obi Wan answered. "Something large, dark, and ice cold."  

"Well Grievous seems to fit all those categories." Anakin replied.