Chapter 5: Non Aggressive Negotiations.

Harrenhal. Once it was a mighty castle. And everyone in Westeros heard the tale of what happened to it. Dragon Fire. The only substance hot enough to melt stone. It was also where Tywin Lannister was setting his camp up. 

Tywin Lannister was known by many names and he was a man who was both feared and respected. During the reign of the Mad King, Tywin served as Hand of the King. And some said that he acted more as king then Aerys II did. Even getting the name of "The King who wore no Crown." But when Robert's Rebellion happened. House Lannister acted neutral in the conflict. Until the end of the war when they launched the Sack of King's Landing. And Tywin's own son, Jamie Lannister killed Aerys. And Robert, the only lord that still wanted the Throne became the new King of the Seven Kingdoms. But Tywin still secured his power when his daughter Cersei married Robert and had 3 children with him. (Or so people thought.)

He came back to serve as Hand of the King to his Grandson Joffrey, however thanks to the chaos Joffrey caused by chopping Ned Stark's head off, Tywin went to go fight Robb Stark, so he sent his other son, Tyrion to serve as Hand in his stead. (Much to the displeasure of Cersei) while he fought against Robb. And although he didn't know it at the time. Arya Stark had escaped King's Landing. But was now Tywin's Cup Bearer.

He was meeting with his other lords when they got to the next piece of business. He had already asked one of them if one could read, and he read this letter. "This letter detailing our infantry movements was meant for Lord Daemon of House Maraent. It was sent to Lord Marlen of House Dormond." Tywin informed looking Stone Cold.

"My Lord, I'm..." One of the Officers started to say.

"Girl, fetch me the book the Greater and the Lesser houses. It's the one on the..." Tywin ordered as Arya grabbed the exact book and gave it to Tywin.

Tywin got up. "My Cup Bearer can read better then you." Tywin flipped through the book and showed it to the Officer. "To who does House Dormond allegiance?" He asked.

 "My, Lord... I." The Officer stuttered.

"To the Starks of Winterfell!" Tywin answered. His voice more vocal. "Who have 20,000 men and my son!" He paused letting it all sync in. "I thought you might be good for something other then brutalizing peasants. I see I overestimated you." 

Arya kept pouring water, and hoping that Tywin wouldn't notice her. But he was scolding the officer. "If you ever put my son's life at risk again. I'll... Leave us." He ordered. And the Officer left. Tywin turned to Arya. "Put the book away, girl." Arya put the book back. "Maybe you should devise our next battle plan while your at it." He suggested. 

That was when another Lannister Soldier entered. "Lord Peter Baelish." He announced. 

The smile on Arya immediately melted. Now she was scarred. If Peter Baelish (Littlefinger) found out that Arya was here, that would be game over for her. Tywin ordered his other commanders to give him the room. And he also ordered Arya to clear the table. 

And then Littlefinger entered the room. "Lord Tywin." He greeted in a somewhat majestic tone.

"Baelish." Tywin replied.

Arya quickly cleared the table and hoped that no one would see her face. Until Tywin offered Baelish some wine. And her heart was pounding as she poured the wine. 

"What news from the Capital?" Tywin asked.

"I... traveled here directly from Renly Baratheon's Camp." Littlefinger answered.

"Ah, the Late King Renly. Rather a short reign." Tywin replied. "Murdered by a woman I hear."

"So they say. But Renly's reign was not as long as the reign of Theon Greyjoy as The Lord of Winterfell." Littlefinger added.