Chapter 2: The New Lord of Winterfell.

Stannis Baratheon was the Lord of Dragonstone. And the younger brother of Robert Baratheon. But Robert was now dead, and a bastard pretender sat on his rightful throne. He had seen visions through the flames, with the aid of the Red Woman: Melisandre. She had thrown leeches onto the fire which, Stannis had seen.

"The Usurper, Renly Baratheon." Throws a leech onto the fire. "The Usurper, Joffrey Baratheon." Throws a leech onto the fire. "The Usurper, Robb Stark." Throws a leech onto the fire. "The Usurper, Balon Greyjoy." Threw another leech onto the fire. But then he saw another vision. "What is this?" He asked.

Melisandre looked at him. "What is it, Your Grace?"

"I see something, different." Stannis answered. "Something, not natural."

Melisandre looked at the flames too. And indeed, it was something different.

"There's shapes. Large ships moving through the stars. And soldiers. Of metal?" Stannis looked more closely. "They are fighting men. With the same face. Some magic power is being used from them." He turned to Melisandre. "What does it mean?"

Melisandre looked at the flames herself. She stood silent. "Perhaps the Lord of Light has introduced new players to the game." She suggested.

"Perhaps." Stannis replied. He then snuffed the flames out. "We will deal with this later. King's Landing awaits. I will take the throne. And mount Joffrey's head on a wall." He began to continue his preparation for an attack on King's Landing.

The Republic fleet had finally arrived at the System. "We're here sir." Yularen reported. "According to our latest trajectory, we've calculated that Grievous jumped to light speed at these coordinates."

Anakin looked at the planet itself. It didn't look like any planet he'd seen before. Except maybe for Naboo. But it looked like this planet had it's own variety of various Ecosystems. "Master. We've found our missing planet." He radioed Obi Wan. Obi Wan approached the bridge.

"Yes, well it'll be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Unfortunately, we'll have a difficult time in tracking Grievous. He could be on any continent." Obi Wan cautioned. And that was when Ahsoka, Rex, Cody, and R2 entered the bridge as well. 

"Well we've found, R2 in the middle of space. Right, little guy?" Ahsoka asked.

R2 beeped rudely at Ahsoka.

"Hey! I didn't know Goldie was a traitor." Ahsoka protested.

"I never doubted R2 for one second." Anakin put in.

Rex snickered as Ahsoka pouted at Anakin.

"Don't worry, Ahsoka. When you're a Jedi Master. You can insult your Padawan as much as you like." Anakin reassured. 

"Your impossible." Ahsoka replied rolling her eyes. She was starting to get more of Anakin's attitude. But at the same time was also his control, tempering Anakin's rage where Obi Wan could not. 

"Well, let's try to make the needle in the haystack smaller. R2?" Anakin asked. 

R2 ran over to a table activating a terminal. He was apparently running crash landing trajectory scenarios of where the Invisible Hand could've potentially crashed. Suddenly he had something. A potential continent.

"Aha! There he is!" Anakin pointed to the continent of Westeros. "He's on that Continent."

Obi Wan looked at the map. "Then we have our location at last." He decided. "Good work R2. Perhaps I was wrong to just call you a simple R2 unit at first."