Chapter 17: The Rains of Castamere.

Author's Note: Alright everyone. This is it. The moment we've all been waiting for. If you've watched Game of Thrones, you know what this is. The Red Wedding. So many questions as to what will happen. Will Robb die? Will Jon, Sam, or Ygritte die? That's what you have to find out. So travel if you dare. Get your popcorn and sit down. This is going to be one long, crazy, and wild night. Let us not delay this any longer! My fellow readers... Can you withstand THE RED WEDDING????? .....Let's find out.

Walder Frey had passed out his bread and salt to Robb and the others. Obi Wan declined it. He wasn't in the mood for bread and salt.

"My honored guests. Be welcomed within my walls and at my table." Walder Frey greeted. So this was the Walder Frey that Obi Wan had heard so much about. He didn't look slighted at all. But Obi Wan figured that he was trying to be civilized.

"I extend to you my hospitality, and protection in the light of the seven." Walder continued.

"Why does he serve out salt and bread?" Ygritte whispered to Jon. 

"It's a tradition for nobles when they recieve important visitors." Jon whispered back.

"We thank you for your hospitality, My Lord." Robb replied. "I've come to make my apologies, My Lord. And to beg your forgiveness." He explained.

"Don't beg my forgiveness, Your Grace. It wasn't me you spurned but my girls." Walder motioned for his daughters and granddaughters to come in front of Robb.

"Now that's guilt tripping if ever I've seen it." Obi Wan thought.

"One of them was first to be queen, now none of them are." Walder said in a guilt tone. He then showed all of the girls to Robb and their names. In one instance there was one granddaughter who Walder didn't even know the name too.

"I'm Marie." The girl said.

"Fine." Walder replied with a whatever tone. 

Ygritte was taking a bit of salt and bread. "Well? Say something." She told Robb.

Robb ignored her and went to talk to the ladies with their heads hung down just to rub salt into the guilt wound. "My ladies. All men should keep their word. Kings most of all. I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow. The fault is not with you. Any man would be lucky to have any one of you. I did what I did not to slight you but because I loved another. I know these words cannot set right the wrong I have done to you and your house. I beg your forgiveness, and pledge all I can to make amends so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell can may once again be friends. I also hope that the Freys may also be friends with the Jedi of Coruscant."

Walder Frey clapped his hands. Either he forgave Robb, or that was to dismiss the girls. "Very good." Walder said as his eyes looked at Talisa. "There she is. Come closer. Let me have a look with you. Talisa stepped forward. Walder tried to lean from his seat. "Still can't see you. Old eyes."

Robb nodded at Talisa to move closer. And Walder got a full screen view of Robb's wife. "Love. So that's what the Starks of Winterfell call it. Very honorable. I call it a pretty face." Walder replied. Talisa wasn't sure to be honored or insulted. "Hm, they pretty. Prettier than this lot. That's for sure. Very shapely. Oh you tried to hide her under that dress. If you wanted to hide her, you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place." He added.

"He has good points." Cody told Robb.

But Walder wasn't done yet. He leaned even more forward. "I can always tell what's going on beneath a dress. Been at this a long time. I bet when you take off that dress, everything stays right where it is. Your King says he betrayed me for love. I say he betrayed me for firm tits and a tight fit."