Chapter 21: Burn them All!

"And this is one Battle, you cannot win!" Joffrey had the ego as big as a Rancor. He seemed that confident that he would win. And maybe he would. He had Sansa held at sword point. Robb, Jon, Waxor, Boil were surrounded by Droids who were ready to blast away. 

"I hope we have a plan this time." Jon muttered.

"Don't we always?" Robb asked. Robb motioned with his fingers to signal something. Jon knew what it meant.

"Oh, good thinking." Jon commented.

"Enough of this." Joffrey turned to the Droids. "Kill the Bastard and the Clones. But leave Robb Stark alive. I want to have his head myself." 

"Sounds fun, but I've got a better idea." Robb interrupted. "NOW BOSS!" He yelled.

The Delta Squad threw a Flash Bang at everyone. Jon, Robb, Waxor, and Boil looked away. But Joffrey, Ser Meryn and the Droids were blinded only temporary. Meryn even lost his grip over Sansa who tried to run away. 

The Clones all shot blaster bolts at the Droids. Joffrey was livid. "Kill them all! Make them suffer!" He yelled.

Robb engaged one of the Magnaguards. Jon went over to engage Meryn who was trying to get his grip back on Sansa. He grabber her arm sleeve and Sansa was fighting to get the grip loosened. "Let me go!" She screamed.

"Hold on Sansa!" Jon rushed to get to Sansa when Meryn jumped over and crossed swords with Jon. Sansa was stunned. She hadn't seen Jon run that fast since the time Arya accidently upset a pack of Elk and then had to run back to Winterfell and Jon had to get Arya out of the Courtyard. Meryn made a swing at Jon and Jon deflected the blow. "Run!" He yelled. Sansa started to run out, but Joffrey in the confusion managed to get a hold on her.

"Oh no you don't." Joffrey grabbed Sansa by the arm and started to twist it and made sure that Sansa was in pain.  

Robb was fighting off against a Magnaguard when he got a shock by the electro staff, but Robb was able to shake off the pain. He slashed the Magnaguard in the head. Robb thought that was the end of it. But the Magnaguard still came on him swinging the electro staff. "Oh come on." Robb complained. He once again fought the headless Magnaguard. But eventually Robb was able to get a lucky swing and slashed the Magnaguard down. And he also slashed even more so to confirm it was destroyed.  

Jon in the meantime continued to fight Meryn Trent. Trent swung at Robb again and positioned the sword to get a cut at Jon's right leg. Jon wasn't worried about the pain. He winced back and swung the sword again. But then Jon had an idea. He crossed his blade and thrust himself at Meryn to make sure that Meryn lost his footing. He did. And Jon was able to quickly move forward and disarm the sword. Meryn was now on his feet. 

"You Bastard!" Meryn insulted. "Go ahead and kill me. It won't change who you are. You're from some whore who's fat tits seduced Ned Stark. You'll never be a Stark. You're just a pretender. That's all people will remember you as. But me, I'll go down in history as a King's Guard."

He expected Jon to flip out at Meryn and kill him. But Jon instead laughed. "Oh, you're dead. But not because of that. You're dead, for killing Syrio Forel." He explained. 

"The Dancing Teacher?" Meryn asked confused.

"Arya sends her regards." Jon quickly thrust the sword through Meryn's throat. And Meryn Trent was dead.

Jon turned to see Joffrey holding Sansa at sword point. Everyone surrounded Joffrey. The Droids were all destroyed.

"Give it up Joffrey! You're outnumbered." Robb pointed out.