Chapter 4: The King in the North.

The Takeover of the North had proven to be a cakewalk for Grievous. All the Greyjoy raiders had been pushed out of the Kingdom. The Greyjoy army was no match for the Wrist Rockets of the Super Battle Droids. And for Grievous, his Droid Factories he had built at Winterfell were now operating at impressive speeds. Soon he would have a Droid Army that would dwarf all the armies of even the Dothraki all gathered together.

Grievous had taken his place as the Lord of Winterfell sitting on the throne where Ned Stark had sat. He kept Bran Stark with him at all times. Partly because Bran amused him. And Partly because he needed leverage to keep the Northern Lords in line. 

"How do you like your new home, Bran?" Grievous asked.

"You mean all the changes you've made?" Bran asked looking at all the Battle Droids standing guard.

"Improvements." Grievous corrected. "This castle was in disrepair. I fixed it for you and made it better."

Bran looked at him. "What do you want, General?" He asked. "Why did you come here?"

Grievous looked at him and coughed. "We crashed here. We didn't need to land on this backwater planet. But the Jedi, they took my ship down." He answered.

"I've never heard of a Jedi." Bran said. "Just at Maester Luwin has never heard of The Three Eyed Raven."

"Three Eyed Raven?" Grievous asked. "Who cares?"

"I do." Bran snapped. "I keep having dreams. I may never walk again. But I'll fly."

"Are you still talking?" Grievous asked.

"Forget it." Bran muttered.

That was when Maester Luwin arrived in the hall. "Ah, Maester. Have we set up the communication relay, yet?" Grievous asked.

"The... Relay is up, like you asked." Luwin replied. "But, might I ask the purpose it its construction. My Lord?" 

"So we can contact Count Dooku of course." Grievous answered. "I need to inform him of the situation as soon as possible." 

Grievous then ordered everyone out except for Bran, as the hologram turned on.

"Count Dooku." Grievous greeted.

Dooku looked at Grievous in an annoyed look. And Bran could see from the grey hair, the brown robes, and the serious look on his face, that Dooku, the Count of Serrano was not to be taken lightly.

"General. We have not heard from you in several Rotations." Dooku started.

"We had a setback. The Jedi caught up to our fleeing ships." Grievous explained.

"And where is your fleet now?" Dooku asked.

"We've crash landed on an Uncharted System in the Outer Rim. The Planet is Backwater, but we've set up a base." Grievous answered.

"And what is the condition of the ship now?" Dooku asked.

"Destroyed beyond repair." Grievous answered.

"Grievous, I want you off that planet as soon as possible. Your mishap could demolish my masters plans." Dooku ordered. But then he pondered. "But perhaps..."

Grievous looked intrigued. Suddenly, Count Dooku actually took an interest in Westeros. "Perhaps. We can turn this setback into an advantage and turn the system to the Separatists." Dooku suggested.

"What would you have me do, Count Dooku?" Grievous asked.

"Bring the Continent of Westeros under Separatist Control, General." Dooku ordered.