Chapter 15: Breakers of Chains.

"Is that them over there?" Anakin asked Davos as they looked at the Second Sons camp outside of the city of Yunkai.

"Yep. The Second Sons are a mercenary company. They fight for gold. Which I'm pretty sure the Yunkai are paying them." Davos answered.

"Anything else?" Anakin asked.

"The Second Sons are killers. Renown for getting the job done very well. They're run by Braavosi named Mero. The Titan's Bastard." Davos added.  

"Sounds like a dangerous man." Anakin noted. But he's fought more dangerous. "How many does he got?" He asked.

"2,000 men." Davos answered.

"I like those odds." Anakin started to walk down. 

"Hold up there. What's the plan? Might I ask?" Davos asked.

"We're going to talk to the Titan's bastard about him joining the winning side. I've seen a lot of mercenaries in my time, along with Bounty Hunters and Pirates. And if there's one thing I've learned, pay a man well enough, and they'll follow you without question. And I'm also certain that mercenaries would like to play for the winning side." Anakin answered.

"And what makes you think, they'll want to talk to us?" Davos asked.

"This is all we need." Anakin answered as he pulled out a gold bar. 

"It's not going to be enough to convince them." Davos informed.

"We don't have to convince them, Ser Davos. We just need to get their attention." Anakin explained.

That's when they noticed a Second Son mercenary that spotted them. "Hey! Who are you?" He asked.

Anakin smiled. "I request an audience with your Captains. Will you take me?" He asked.

"And why would I do that?" The Mercenary asked.

"This." Anakin thought. He then approached the mercenary and waved his hand. "You will take me to your captains." He said.

"What are you doing?" Davos asked.

Anakin ignored him as he channeled into the force.

"I will take you to my captains." The Mercenary sheathed his sword and started to walk away like he was entranced.

"What was that?" Davos asked.

"It's a Jedi Mind Trick. I can make him do my bidding and that includes speaking to his captains." Anakin answered.

Davos thought that was super convenient. "Well if you could do that, then why haven't we been doing this on everyone?" He asked. 

"Sorry Ser Davos. They only work on the weak minded." Anakin answered.

"Aw, that's limited." Davos complained. 

"Yeah, but that's the price we've got to pay." Anakin replied.

"It's not the only one." Davos thought as they walked up to the tents.

"My Captains are right through there." The Mercenary told them.

Anakin waved his hand again. "You may go about your business." He tricked.

"I can go about my business." The Mercenary replied turning away.

Anakin then saw what looked like 3 Captains all laughing and drinking. 2 had long hair on them, and the 3rd one had short hair and a girl sitting on his lap. Until the 3rd one noticed Anakin and Davos walk in.

"Who are you?" The Short haired one asked.

"You Mero of Braavos?" Anakin asked.

"Might be." The 3rd one answered. "Who are you? And how did you get past my soldiers?"