Chapter 12: Murphy's Law

"What's left of her is buried in the crypts down there." Joffrey was showing Margery around the Sept of Baelor crypts where all the dead Targaryen Kings and Queens were buried under. And Margery seemed to be enjoying them.

In the meantime Cersei and Olenna were discussing the Red Wedding. It seemed a little too premature with the war, but the Lannisters seemed overly confident that they would win the war. "The ceremony is traditionally held in the main sanctum, which seats 700 comfortably." Cersei informed.

"There appears to be a good deal of room elsewhere on the premises for everyone else." Olenna noted.

"There aren't more than 700 people of any importance." Cersei replied.

"No, but to look adoringly at the other 700 to remind them how superior they must be to have the best seats." Olenna added.

"And over there is Areon Targaryen, sorry... the urn of Areon Targaryen. Bright flame they called him." Joffrey showed Margery an urn. "He thought drinking wildfire would turn him into a Dragon." He jokingly said. "He was wrong."

Margery laughed. Joffrey laughed too. Already to Joffrey, Margery was a better lady then Sansa ever was.

"Of course there's the Mad King. Killed by my Uncle." Joffrey added. "Would you like to see where the last Targaryens are buried?" He asked.

"Are you sure Lady Margery doesn't find all of this disturbing?" Cersei interrupted with a fake smile.

"Oh it's quite alright, Your Grace. I'd love to see their tombs, really." Margery answered with her own fake happy expression. "It's like taking a walk through history."

Joffrey show her the way.

"Maybe if we're lucky, General Grievous will also show us the light sabers of the Jedi he's slain himself." He added.

"Oh, now that is an accomplishment." Margery replied intrigued.

"Maybe we'll ask him next time he's in King's Landing." Joffrey suggested.

Cersei and Olenna were left to their own conversation. "You were married here, Your Grace?" Olenna asked.

"Yes." Cersei answered.

"Seemed like only yesterday. Your Grace." Olenna replied.

"Seems like a lifetime." Cersei corrected.

"Is your husband buried here as well?" Olenna asked.

"No, Robert wanted his remains sent back to Storm's End." Cersei answered.

"Such a tragedy." Olenna thought out loud for Cersei to hear.

"Fairly predictable tragedies. Drinking and hunting don't mix." Cersei replied. Especially when the drink was poisoned.

"I should say not. My son's a hunter and forget he's never been within a mile of a real battle." Olenna replied.

"Never mind a battle that occurs between Clones and Droids." Cersei added. She heard from several Battle Droids about the types of battles that happens on war torn planets like Ryloth, Felucia, Malastare, or recently the battle like Mon Calamari. "But I do recall that your son did lay siege to Storm's End for the better half of a year."

"Hah." Olenna scoffed at that. "All he laid siege to was the banquet table in the command tent. I told him to stay out of Robert's Rebellion. He had no business fighting a warrior." She then looked at Cersei. "We mothers. Do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it. Showers them with good sense. Then slides right off, like a grain on the wind."