|| Exodus ||

(A/N thought the video was fitting)

It was then when everyone began to panic. There were stories told about Corpse and his infamous pirates dressed in all black, raiding people's ships and destroying their reputations if they didn't comply. No one was safe from the masked people, because no one knew who they were or what they looked like.

So it's understandable to be a little freaked out when someone like that is chasing you..

A large sonic blast caused the whole ship to go dark except for the steering and basic controls, to which Toast gritted his teeth but remained calm.

"Sykkuno I think we should hyper-jump, I don't want to find out what could happen to us if they catch us" He squinted in concentration and pressed them even faster.

"But sir, I don't think our ship can take something like that it's too risky" He fretted, going over the calculations in his head. There was a probable chance they'd succeed in escaping if nothing else damaged their ship which was fading fast. A shrill blipping noise broke his thought process,

"The mainframe is failing! The pirates are right on our tail, Sykkuno if you don't send us into hyperdrive  we're going to be obliterated!" Rae screamed over the roar of the failing engines. The crew had come so far on their mission, to end it now would be the death of their business,

...as high profile, interstellar pizza delivery drivers.

"Rae you know the integrity of our product would be in jeopardy if we jumped, the sausage can't withstand-"

"Shut up about the stupid sausage!" Toast yelled at his copilot; Sykkuno mumbled a curse and flipped a switch that started a 5 second countdown

5
The team quickly strapped themselves in and braced for impact
4
3
Sykkuno began feeling nauseous as the anxiety of being chased by the infamous Corpse, king of thieves became too much for his heart.
2
No one knows what he looks like, but everyone in the galaxy maybe the universe knows the fear of being tortured and their ship raided by Corpse's pirates.
1
His ship is called the Black Cobra, the fastest and stealthiest spacecraft known to man, aliens and those in between.

BAM!

...The ship sputtered and died.

"This can't be happening" Leslie unbuckled her straps and raced back over to the window, to her horror, the Black Cobra was only a few hundred feet behind them. Suddenly a small fighter jet pulled up beside her window and she could see the pilot inside, he had bright green hair pulled back in a bun and was wearing a black smooth mask that covered his whole face. He pulled up the mask slightly to reveal a toothy grin, canines filed down to points. Leslie squeaked and dashed back to her seat next to Rae, slipping on her orange helmet to hide the fear.

"There's no where to run... We've been out numbered" Poki sounded hopeless, a tone the crew thought they'd never hear from her.

The holo-comm blipped from the center console, but no one dared move.

"S-Sykkuno there's a hologram coming on, should we answer?" Rae's voice wavered, her voice breaking the tension in the air.

"Obviously.." Toast chuckled nervously and pressed a few buttons in front of him. At first it was just static but then a figure dressed in black appeared almost as if they came from thin air. The person wore black pants, leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up to reveal numerous tattoos and an eerie mask with rows of teeth that covered up their face.

"Ah Mr. Corpse, what brings you to this area?" Rae asked uneasily, the voice that followed shocked them all to the core. It was as if the devil himself was speaking from hell, coming to ring their death bells. But to Sykkuno the voice was oddly familiar, almost comforting