|| Joshua ||

BAM!

The boy hit the ground with a thud. The .22 had hit him right in the thigh, rendering him immobile.

Dreams's heart stopped.
He sprinted over to where his boyfriend laid unconscious on the ground, splitting his knees open from crashing down on the asphalt,

"No. No..oh my god please don't die Adam...why? I-I love you too much, what am I supposed to do if you're gone?!" His shaggy blonde hair fell over his eyes, hair getting wet from the tears that streamed down his face.

Adam had woken up as soon as he heard Dream talking, a smirk reached his lips

"So you...you love me huh?" Adam was met with a halfhearted punch to the stomach, which only made him laugh

"All of this...for a pack of smokes..? Why did you have to beat him up for a pack of SMOKES YOU IDIOT?!" He screamed and gave Adam a hard smack to the face, both boys were taken aback by this.

"I-I'm sorry..you know that I've tried to quit" at that point the ambulance had come, picking up both boys and bringing them to a local hospital.
____________________________________
Later that night, Adam was resting in his hospital bed while Dream was watching TV in the chair next to him, neither had spoken the whole time they'd been there, Adam could tell how mad his boyfriend was.

"Hey listen man-"

"I'm done." Adam's eyes widened,

"I...what?"

"I can't do this anymore Adam. Dating you..." he paused

"All of this...I-I don't think I can take it anymore. You keep telling me that you'll stop stealing at hurting people, don't get me wrong; I was in it at first too, but this is too much. I'm sorry" Adam was about to respond but Dream had already slammed the door.

Adam quite literally lost his mind after losing his first love.
____________________________________

No one knows why Dream came back to Corpse, even the Pirate King himself didn't know why his ex came back to join his gang, or even talk to him in general.

"D-Dream..?" A blonde mop of hair, face covered up by a smiley face mask turned to look at him

"What's up man?" His smile could be seen underneath the mask, it looked genuine, Corpse thought.

But you could never really be sure with Dream.

"I think I've found someone else.." Corpse mumbled, looking at his shoes

"I don't follow?"

"I've finally gotten over you" The Pirate looked up to see that Dream had taken off his mask and was staring at the floor with tears streaming down his face. Corpse's eyes widened and he reached out to hug the man who only flinched away from him.

"So, you don't care about me anymore then..? I don't mean anything to you?"

"Not in the same way as before-" Corpse was interrupted from his discussion by Felix clearing his throat, both turned to look at him, suddenly embarrassed about the scene they'd just made.

"Sorry to interrupt sir, but there's a few of our guys here to discuss..business" Corpse quickly regained his composure and slipped on his mask and leather jacket, still shaken up from his confession.

"Send 'em in."
____________________________________

Sykkuno was sitting alone on the couch his friends had transformed into a bed, the girls had their own room while he and Toast had theirs. The captain had offered to take the couch but Sykkuno refused, assuring him that it was better for his back.