|| Deuteronomy ||

"Hey-!" Sykkuno was trapped under the strength of two gloves hands wrapped around his waist. The chest he was standing against felt familiar, though he hated to say it.

"C-Corpse...?" There was a deep chuckle behind him, the hold became tighter,

"Whaddup baby" Sykkuno became very red and escaped the pirate's hold with an accusing glare

"Don-Don't call me that you Pirate bastard...I still hate you..for the stuff you did" He huffed and crossed his arms like a child, finally getting a good look at the man standing in front of him. He looked oddly similar to the weird guy that bumped into him at the store about an hour ago. Same outfit as that weirdo but this was obviously more like Corpse, a mask and baseball hat. It was only when Corpse crossed his arms and his shirt sleeves rolled up that Sykkuno could see numerous tattoos covering up what appeared to be scars. He must've looked too long at the green-eyed man's arms because Corpse gave a hearty laugh and leaned against a wall.

"Do you know why I followed you Sykkuno?"

Hearing his name made his ears turn red

"N-No. I knew someone was following me but I didn't think it'd be you" He frowned

"Well pretty boy, it's simply because I find you interesting. You seemed to know a crucial thing about me that I tend to keep private. I'm sorry for scaring you before but it's just a precaution, I don't think you know enough for you to be a threat so I suppose I can keep you around a while longer" Corpse stalked over with his hands in his jeans pockets, a slight hunch to his shoulders didn't make him look any less menacing.

Sykkuno held his ground even when Corpse was standing almost on top of him.

"I don't understand why you needed to basically kidnap me for this-"

"I just wanted to see you again. And I felt bad about before so..."

"What happened to the big bad Pirate that tortures innocents for fun? Where's he at?" Sykkuno prodded, a finger planted on Corpse's chest with a smirk. The Pirate felt something inside him snap and he slammed the boy into the wall before except this time it actually hurt.

"Ouch-"

Corpse's mouth was right next to Sykkuno's ear and he was breathing heavily,

"So you want to see a real Pirate then...? Don't blame me if you get hurt princess" He smirked and pulled a switchblade out of his back pocket and before Corpse could control his rage, the blade sank into Sykkuno's hand that was resting by his side.

A blood-curdling scream filled the air, Corpse took off running faster than any human should be allowed to move. Sykkuno's tears burned the cut on his hand as he stood there and looked at it with clenched teeth.

"Son of a bitch...that hurt like hell" He slid down against the wall and pulled out his phone, dialing Toast's number.

"Kkuni?! Where the hell did you go?-"

"I got stabbed Toast...I'm just around the corner from the clothing store Leslie, Rae and I went to. It's just my hand so it's not bad, but it really stings. I-" Sykkuno began to sob, he felt hurt and betrayed by Corpse. He should've expected it but he wanted to believe that he was different than the stories and rumors.