|| Samuel ||

"We're back!" Poki yelled from the entrance to the ship

"Colonizer...I CANT BELIEVE SHE CALLED US THAT" Rae had been screaming all the way back to the ship, they were harassed while in a store that sold cooking supplies.

"Rae you have to let it go, like seriously." Toast sighed. Sykkuno sniffed and stood up from the table, still a little angry and hurt after his fight with Leslie.
All movement in the ship stopped, holding their breath to see what he would say. Until their medic spoke up,

"Hey kkuni, do you feel any better?" She reached forward to touch his forehead and he burst into tears. He threw his arms around her waist and cried into her shoulder,

"I'm s-sorry Leslie! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please don't be mad at me.." he sobbed.

"I'm not mad bud, I know that whatever happened earlier in your head really freaked you out. But don't push us away when you feel sad okay? We all just want to help you get better, let go of that stress." She held him closer, like his mother used to. Sykkuno calmed down as a result of this, though the fear of his hallucinations/dreams still haunted him.
———

A few weeks had passed since Sykkuno had those memories and hallucinations, his developed crush for Corpse was starting to annoy him.

The most infuriating part was that he actually wanted to see him again, he'd even go so far as to say that if him and his goons wanted to attack the ship again he'd be okay with that. Sykkuno had done some deep thinking in the last weeks since you saw him and through his researching and rifling through suspicious websites and forums, he found out that Corpse was the one who wrote his favorite song, agoraphobic. The only valuable bit of information that he discovered from this was that it made him fall deeper in love with the sadistic pirate, and that the information he now knew could get him killed. He didn't dare tell anyone yet, and he probably never would.

The crewmates were currently on a delivery to a small planet that orbited earth (no, not the moon) where all of the citizens were cat-people. No not furries, but literal cats that walked like they were bipedal creatures. The thought of those sorts of animals scared them all a bit, because it wasn't everyday that you came across cats that spoke English. Their order was for a military general that lived on a mountain on the small planet, he was a tiger named Greg.

"I didn't think that cats liked pizza." Poki mumbled

"True, their order is all fish pizzas.." Sykkuno wrinkled his nose, the fishy smell was stinking up the ship and he was not happy about it. 

"Entering the atmosphere, prepare for landing crewmates" Toast flipped a lever at the top of the dash, the ship began to pressurize to match the ozone levels of earth and its orbit.

Sykkuno could see the blue planet from over the top of the dash, he was backing up Toast with the controls to make a smoother landing. They sailed straight over the top of the planet like a speck of dust on a dandelion. Earth was by far the most naturally beautiful planet the nearby galaxies had to offer. After half of the population was killed off from disease, natural disasters and famine, the planet was honestly looking a lot healthier. Though he hated to admit it. Everyone thought that Earth would die because of the neglect from humans, but the blue planet was much stronger than they thought. None of them knew that after the bombs stopped and the people were gone, that the earth would repair herself. When the crewmates had left the planet for the first time, they flew over what was once Los Angeles and it was completely covered in vines and beautiful tropical plants. The buildings were mostly still standing, but flora and fauna had engulfed them in natural, violent beauty.

He felt his heart pang,

Home...beautiful, frightening home. I miss it..

"Sykkuno! Flip on the stabilizer switch, and stop slacking!" Toast yelled over the roar of the descent.

"There's a problem captain!" Poki shouted, pulling up a diagram on the holocomm in the middle of the control room.

"Good god. Sykkuno, land us safely." Although the black haired boy really wanted to look at what his friends were freaking out about, he kept his gaze trained and hands steady towards their docking point.

The ship touched down on a large helipad and when the ship powered down, an army of cat people rushed toward their ramp.

No one could tell if they were friendly or hostile. The crewmates were greeted with a remarkable amount of mini blaster barrels in their faces. A very beautiful white cat sneered at them,

"Good evening colonizers. Why have you come? We are ordered to shoot any non-feline entities, so make it snappy"

Rae spoke up with a smile,

"Hello, thank you for allowing us to land on your beautiful planet. We have business with General Greg, a special pizza delivery and a chance to have a meeting."

A large tomcat narrowed his piercing blue eyes, spat on the ground and sauntered up to Sykkuno.

"He seems weak, we'll take him." Sykkuno felt something press into his back, it urged him on. None of his friends could stop them at this point.

"H-Hey...I think there's been a misunderstan-"

"Shut the hell up, god humans are so annoying." A feline voice prattled behind him, Sykkuno frowned.

"Well that was a bit rude, and specist if you ask me. I mean how would you like it if I called you a-"

BANG!

One of the cats shot the ground with their blaster, silencing the pizza delivery boy. He adjusted his hat, refusing to talk for the rest of the trip.

——
When Sykkuno had arrived at the bunker, a very large bengal tiger greeted them with a toothy grin.

"Thank you gents. He'll do nicely, just to my tastes"

____________________________________

Hello there everyone! I apologize for the very long wait, a few things happened to me this past week that kind of warped my universe. But I'm back now, I hope you all still enjoy this story and I promise that I'll upload more frequently. If you have any critiques or questions about my story please ask me, I'd be happy to clarify. I love you all!

-Your author, Opal🌟