-Intermission-

Hi guys :)
I don't have a name for these ideas yet but I'm trying to decide between two ideas for my next book. I'm gonna write a little snippet of both of those ideas and I want you guys to tell me which one you'd be interested in reading.

Corpse x Sykkuno camping/workplace AU

-or-

Corpse x Sykkuno prison AU
____________________________________
[Option 1: Camping/workplace AU] 🏕

"Welcome to Cherry Hill national park! My name is ranger John and we're very excited to have you all here with us for your retreat. Now as none of you know each other, I think it's time for our first bonding exercise! Take it away Mary" The head ranger smiled at the crowd of 100 people. Every other year the company took its semi-annual bonding retreat where new employees would get to know each other. And for some god awful reason, it was mandatory.

"Hello everyone, I'm ranger Mary and our first exercise of the retreat is called, getting to know your roommate. It's just as the name suggests! Turn to your partner and start a friendly conversation" So far, Corpse was not impressed with how overzealous the rangers were. If he wanted to get through the trip without strangling anyone, he was gonna need a smoke. A small, brown haired guy came bouncing up to him with a big smile on his face, he stuck out his hand

"Hi! You're Corpse right? I'm Sykkuno, it's lovely to meet you" His bright grin made Corpse want to throw up, he pulled on his hoodie strings instead of shaking Sykkuno's hand.

"Just...don't bother me, yeah?" He glared for a solid 30 seconds before stalking away into the woods for a cigarette.

What's he so damn happy for?
____________________________________
[Option 2: Prison AU] 👮

Corpse walked around the penitentiary like he owned the place because in some way, he did. He was the guy that people got warned about by the guards when they first entered the prison. Tall, black curly hair that covered his eyes, mysterious scars and a devilish smile to match. Corpse was ruthless, and he made sure people knew that when they stepped foot into his domain.

"Aye Rikki! Got the shit I asked for?" Corpse clapped a hand on a smaller man's shoulder, who nodded nervously and scampered off. Corpse chuckled and sat down next to his friend Felix at one of the lunch tables. No one knew what Felix's crime was and that's what Corpse liked about him the most, his mysterious vibes.

"Hey man, heard we got a new guy in this morning. Apparently he's pretty cute and small with a nice ass, maybe you should..." Felix wiggled his eyebrows and Corpse glared at him jokingly, just then the cafeteria door slammed open and a small brown haired dude walked in. He had thin, seductive eyes and seemed to stalk the room like a cat.

"That's him," Mark, who was sitting on his other side commented. Corpse whistled at the guy, who looked over with a glare

"Piss off, dick head!" He snapped
____________________________________
Anyway I have no idea which one I should write lol
I'm gonna include some covers below as inspiration. So yeah, pick which one you guys think is best
Your author -Opal🌟

(Or maybe I'll do both stories 😈)
Possible titles
Jailbreak (prison)

(Or maybe I'll do both stories 😈)Possible titles Jailbreak (prison)

C Block (prison)

Cherry Summer (camping)

Campfire (camping)

I love all of these covers tbh but the last two are my favorite I think