1000 reads! 🎉

Thank you very much for everyone who has read and supported me story so far! I'm very proud of how far it's come in such a short time, and I hope you all will be happy to know that the story is just getting started! I have tons of ideas or routes that this story could take and I hope y'all will stick around to see what I've got going on :)

So think of this as an intermission or a small pause in the story, I'm not taking a break or anything but this is just like a season recap if you will. (This is also for me to remember every thing)

Okay so:

Toast, Leslie, Poki, Rae and Sykkuno all grew up together and went to the same military school. They decided to become pizza delivery drivers for Mrs. Martza. Pizza is a very influential product in this universe apparently, so every delivery order they get is important. Hence the Duke and Duchess of Little Jupiter. (They are leading donators of interstellar storm detection) So the crewmates have that job but here comes the main antagonists;

Corpse, Dream, Felix, Jack and Bretman (who I feel bad about cause I haven't said much about him but yeah Bretman is there) so they storm the crewmate's ship because they want their stuff, but Corpse decided that Sykkuno is cute and wants him to be on his list of lovers. So instead of killing them all, the pirates hold them hostage and Sykkuno tries to contact the authorities but Corpse catches him and takes him to the storage room where he wants to get to know him better.

Sykkuno says something that hurts Corpse's feelings and then when they both get back that dumb b*tch Michelle gets shot by Dream who's really just trying to get Corpse to acknowledge him. So Corpse says he'll be back and then the crewmates continue to Jupiter where Sykkunk bumps into some guy who he thinks is hot, Corpse takes Sykkuno into a back alley to apologize at first but then he messes it up and stabs Sykkuno in the hand.

Crewmates decide that they're not ✨jacked✨ enough so now they're on their way to Mars! (Which I've decided is going to be a big military planet)

So sub-plots
1. Sykkuno is trying to discover who sings Agoraphobic
2. A man in a black suit is looking for a prince (who probably isn't who you're expecting)
3. Corpse doesn't know he loves Sykkuno yet but he knows that he wants to add him to his collection
4. Dream and Corpse are trying to get past their former relationship and move on

It's a complex story 😂

So anyway, that's the plot so far. I appreciate you all and thank you so much for reading!