|| Numbers ||

(Thank you soooo much for the 200+ reads! That's absolutely insane, happy reading -Opal🌟)
____________________________________
"Welcome travelers to Little Jupiter! We appreciated your tourism and business on our happy planet! When you land please stay still for a couple minutes as our bio-scanners retrieve your identities! After you've been cleared for entry, you'll be given a parking tag and you can drive to your designated docking bay which will be decided automatically by size and shape of your spacecraft-" A very cheery ai voice of a woman sang throughout the bubble ship as the crewmates began their descent towards the planet' surface. Sykkuno grinned, practically bouncing in his seat with excitement. The rest of the trip to Little Jupiter was thankfully very uneventful, although the smell of bleach and other harsh cleaners burned their noses.

"Poki and Sykkuno how's it going with the hotel booking and the grocery list?" Toast called over his shoulder from the captain's chair, there was a metallic clank caused by their landing.

"Almost finished, Rae do you remember what Mrs. Martza's preferred brand of hot chilis are?" Poki scratched the back of her neck in thought, both Sykkuno and Rae shrugged,

"Just go with go with the best quality brand then"

"You have been identified successfully, please enjoy your stay! Travel brochures are available at the entrance of the-" Toast shut the lady off and removed his space suit, going back to his quarters to change. The rest of the team followed suit, because no one wanted to walk around in something bulky like that.

When they came out they were all wearing casual clothes for summer time because Little Jupiter was always tropical from their synthetic temperature sphere. There were certain sectors that weren't protected by the biosphere, and in those areas it's was either a steaming wasteland or a frozen tundra, though most of the planet was perfect for sustaining life.

"Alright so Leslie, Sykkuno, Rae, I need you guys to go grocery shopping and just shopping in general. Poki and I are going to observe the local markets to get new parts for the ship and deliver the pizza.We'll send you our location when we reach the hotel so be safe out there" Toast directed them as they left the ship and stepped out into the bustling city that was Little Jupiter's capital. Rae lead Sykkuno and Leslie through a crowd of people towards the nearest grocery store, there were so many tourists there that they went unnoticed. Among the humans and Jupiterians were groups of Martians and other aliens that the group wasn't all that familiar with.

"Attention tourists and citizens of Little Jupiter! There has been an increase of piracy and kidnappings in this sector! Be aware of yourself and your belongings at all times!"

Sykkuno was reading various electronic banners hung on I-beams above him, all of them warned about pirates and the side effects from prolonged space travel as well as disease outbreaks and the local news. He popped in his earbuds to drown out the anxiety from being in a large crowd. He was listening to his favorite radio station that played music by anonymous artists

"Next song of this set is Never Satisfied by anonymous, this artists has multiple songs that we like to play on our station because of their strong emotions and musicality. This specific artist brings in a lot of viewers so we'll obviously continue to play their music" The dj chuckled, Sykkuno had come to know her name as Jo. She seemed like a stern individual but also knew how to have fun. Sykkuno fell into his own little world, the only thing keeping him attached was Rae's hand wrapped around his arm. She guided him and their medic through the droves of people to a quieter area filled with restaurants and cafe's

I'm still on the run
Oppositions tryna get me
I'm still swervin' 'til I'm done
Won't off the gas until it's empty
All these bitches tryna front
All my exes can't forget me
I still fuckin' hate myself
I still fuckin' can't accept me