Chapter 20

It's been weeks since I last saw Casey, I haven't been eating or drinking which means I've lost too much weight. I stopped at Charlie's for a week, just until my house was properly sorted, he and his parents helped me move all my things in, helped me decorate and even helped me pick out furniture, cutlery, pots and pans, kettles, mugs, glasses, plates, bowls and as a surprise, they bought my food shopping that should last me around a month or just over. I have so much respect for Charlie and his family.
Today I have sucked it up and face Casey, as I have to work, I'm working on GRL's make up for an interview. Kylie cut me a fringe in and I have to say, I'm loving it! I'm wearing a pink fluffy jumper with high waisted dark blue jeans with my black ankle boots and a messy bun.
I put Chetly and Paisley in the car and set off to Casey's house, I messaged Coral and told her I needed Casey to have them as I'm working and she said he was more than happy.
I pulled up and Chetly jumped out running to the door banging on it, I giggle slightly at the sight of my exited child and lift the car seat out of the car, I hear the door open and and look up to see Chetly in Casey's arms, I close the door and walk round to the boot and open it and get the baby bag out.
I walk slowly towards the front door and hand Casey Paisley "What time will you pick them back up?" He smiles "Whenever I'm finished" I tell him with a straight face, "I need to go but I'll send you later" I say whilst hugging Chetly, I reverse out the drive and head to work.

I watch their interview and its safe to say, me, Kylie, Demi and Chelsea were all crying as they were talking about their band member who passed away, Simone Battle. They come back stage and notice our tear stained faced "Wow! We didn't realise we'd make you cry" Emmalyn laughs slightly "You cried and we all cried" I sniff "At least everyone knows how hard we've worked for her" Natasha smiles, wiping away her tear "You all sang lighthouse beautifully" Demi tells them, sorting out her mascara with a tissue, "Lets all have a selfie" Paula smiles, we take a selfie and I get an Instagram notification

@grl:
Lovely meeting the girls from @KyliezBoutique! Thank you for the lovely hair and dazzling make up! You girls are truly beautiful. Hope everyone enjoys our interview ❤️

Attached with the picture.

I pick up the kids and the dreaded thing was asked "So! What are we gonna do about the kids then? It's quite clear we aren't together" Casey sighs looking down "We need to sit down and talk about things properly instead of on the doorstep. I need to go and give them dinner, Chris is coming round to help me unpack" I tell him and watch him nod, I feel horrible but I can't be with someone who betrays his family to see someone who killed his children.