Chapter 5

The kids were at school and Casey's parents had Harley this afternoon while I was at work. I'd finished doing the runway hair and make up and was allowed to go home. I park up and see a car I wasn't sure on and hadn't got a clue on who's it was. I open the door and see a pair of shoes that I'd never seen in my life either, worst thing was; they were females. I saw a coat which I didn't recognise, my heart started beating fast, I made my way upstairs and heard giggling, the bedroom door was open, I peered my head around it and saw a girl on top of Casey, naked.
I walked backwards completely heartbroken, not realising the wall was behind me which I had walked into, I put my palm to my forehead and let the tears fall, I make my way down the stairs and out to door to my car, drive all the way to Tracey and Keith's house, blurry vision but I made it there.
I make my way to the door and knock, Chet opens it and his smile fades as he see's me crying, "Pey! What's happened?" He asks putting both hands on my shoulders "Nothing I'm here to pick up my baby, where is he" I smile making my way to the living room, I pick him up out of Tracey's arms and look down on him, a tear falls on his baby grow and makes a small wet circle, "I'm sorry this happened baby" I whisper, I pick up his baby bag and go to walk away "Peyton wait! What's happened" Tracey asks, with a sympathetic look on his face "Oh, did Casey not tell you? He's currently in our bed with another women, while his girlfriend of 4 years is at work, 2 kids who are 5 are at school and baby who is 5 weeks old is at his parent house" I sob turning on my heels "Peyton you're not getting in that car like this with my nephew! I'll go get the kids from school! You stay here and I'll bring them" Chet tells me, smiling slights, I take a seat and the silence in uncomfortable, "Maybe you've got the wrong idea" Keith tells me frowning, I shake my head "I saw them, I hated it but I saw it with my own two eyes" I cry, "Does he know you know?" Coral asks, "No, I walked out without being noticed" I whisper slightly, Tilley and Chetly come running but their smiles drop as they see me crying, "Mummy what's wrong" Tilley asks sitting next to me followed by Chetly, "Me and daddy aren't together anymore baby" I tell her stroking her head, Tilley starts crying which causes more tears to fall, "Come on, we're going home" I smile standing up, "Wait, me and Chet will come too" Coral smiles.
Once we reach the house I carry Harley in the car seat and we all reach the door, as her car is still here, she is still here clearly. I open the door and see her standing in the kitchen in one of his tops, she gasps and Casey turns around shirtless with trackie bottoms on, "Pey! I can explain" he says rushing over to me "Daddy who's this?" Chetly asks pointing to the girl sitting on the counter chair, "Erm.. this is Courtney" he stutters "Save it. You stupid ass! I cannot believe you'd do this to me considering I've just had your child" I whisper "Why are you being so calm" he questions "Because I'm done fighting for you, trying to have a happy relationship with you when you clearly aren't happy" I cry as my voice cracks, "get your clothes, Say goodbye to your kids, get this slut out of my house and leave!" I say a little bit more clear this time
"It was a mistake" he whispers
"Cheating isn't a mistake! It's a choice"
"Pey! I love you"
"Casey! Just go, please"