Chapter 2

We were all currently at Casey's parents house, where Chet and Coral live also, the kids were playing and Harley was lay in Keith's arms,
"So, I got some interesting news from Tilley's teacher today" I say picking up my glass of Coke, "What was that?" Chet asks frowning, "That Tilley keeps saying that Case talks about drugs while on the phone and she asked her what cocaine was" I inform them taking a sip and placing the glass on the floor, I watch Casey's eyes grow big an his head shoots up, "Ok! Hold on! I talk about drugs on the phone?" He questions raising his eyebrows making his forehead crease, "Yeah, but you were to distracted to your phone that I had to defend you" I tell him "So you actually think I'm dealing drugs?" Be asks, his face softens and he looks me deep in the eyes, "Case! Course not; I just wanna know where she's heard this" I frown "Well why don't we ask her! Tills" he shouts her name and she walks over, cluelessly "Baby! Where did you hear daddy talking about drugs" he asks sitting her on his knee "The doggies with the fat face" she smiles covering her mouth like the little monkey emoji, "You mean pugs?" Tracey questions moving her blonde hair out of her face, "Yeah! Daddy said he wants some" she giggles "What about cocaine? Where have you heard that from?" Keith asks stocking Harley's head "The man who shouts a lot on the telly! He does a metal detector test" she frowns tilting her head to the side "Jeremy Kyle" we say at the same time, laughing after, "Baby you shouldn't ask your teacher stuff like that ok?" I smile kissing her cheek, she nods and skips off "Mummy" Chetly whines walking over to me with a grumpy face, "Chetly" I whine back, mimicking him "What's for dinner" he asks, flopping himself in between Casey and I "What do you want" I ask, stocking his blonde hair "How about I take you and your sister to get a McDonalds with auntie Coral?" Chet perks up, flinging Chetly over his shoulder "Race you" Tilley shouts, when they all leave,Harley starts to cry, Casey walks over and picks him up, kissing his cheek, "Do you want me to get the baby bag out the car?" He asks, I nod and he passes Harley to me.

He comes back in with the black baby bag and takes out a blue fluffy onesie, once Casey puts him in the onesie, he sits with Harley and strokes his face, both Tracey and I smile at the sight but get snapped out by hearing little voices argue "That's my milkshake"
"No! That's mine"
"You both got the same" Coral laughs,
Suddenly they both put down their happy meals and milkshakes then sit on the floor, giving one another evil looks "Give it a rest you two" Casey shouts, "What's this about a pug then" Coral asks, changing the subject, "Well, since it's nearly Pey's birthday and she's in love with them, I wanted to get her one" he smiles looking down at Harley then back up "Case! I love you" I smile kissing his cheek;