Chapter 3

It's my birthday today, we were having everyone over, including the boys and my brother Daniel. If you remember rightly he had a girlfriend called Melissa who I didn't get along with every well, well they split up due to him being diagnosed with depression and he had anxiety attacks and has survived 2 suicide attempts (Apologises if this effects anyone)
He is my rock! And the kids love him with a passion.

I get woken up by the kids jumping on my bed, Harley is in his bed fast asleep, in his nursery.
I get multiple things,
Perfume
Pandora earrings
Beautiful white roses and a huge box of Oreos as I'm in love with them!
"Ok! Last present" Casey smiles picking up a very large red box, I untie the ribbon and lift the lid up to see a beautiful black pug inside, I tuck my dark hair behind my ear and lift him up, "What shall we name him" I ask the kids smiling "Pasta" Chetly laughs "Beyoncé" Tilley laughs as Beyoncé is her favourite singer of all time! Without a doubt, she even wanted to name Harley Blu, after Blu Ivy.
"Askit" Chetly smiles, we all agree and head downstairs, Casey is in the middle of making a cooked breakfast when I come up behind him and slide my arms around his bare torso as he is shirtless, "Thank you" I whisper kissing his shoulder.
We all got ready and everyone arrived. Daniel walked through the door, Tilley and Chetly both jumped on him making him laugh, "Happy birthday" he smiles kissing my cheek "Thank you" I smile and take the 3 bags of presents off him that he bought with him, "Pey, what's the dogs name" James asks as he has Askit in his arms talking to Tom and Barclay "Askit" I smile walking over to them, he huffs and turns him around to face him "What's your name" he speaks in some sort of robot voice "No dickhead! That's his name" I laugh, his cheeks turn a pink shade, "Babe! Can you take Harley, I've had too much to drink" Casey smiles to me, wobbling slightly "Who's that girl?" I ask taking Harley off him, "Oh.. erm.. her names Courtney, one of Chet's friends" I nod in response but sense a bit of stuttering and nervousness in his tone, I shake it off and the night goes on.
It got to about 10pm and considering the kids were tired, everyone left. Daniel and Jake were the only ones to stay, me, Tilley and Daniel all head upstairs to bath Askit, I was rinsing the soap off him when we hear Tilley start singing "Rub a dub dub. Pug in the tub"
I immediately start laughing hysterically with Daniel.
Once the kids were in bed, The four of us watch a film then head to bed ourselves,