Chapter 25

I've got so much to plan, Coral, Tracey, Charlie's mum Julie, Reece's mum Lindsey and Jakes mum Teresa are all helping me plan,
"Ok! Coral I need to ask you something" I smile nervously "Yeah, anything" she perks up smiling back "Will you be my maid of honour?" I ask, fiddling with my hands "Oh my god! Of course I will!" She squeals, wrapping her arms around me, nearly knocking me off the chair I'm sat at on the table "So I was thinking of asking Rick to walk me down the isle and give me away as he's been like a dad to me" I tell everyone, blushing "Pey! He'll love that" Julie smiles "Bridesmaids, who you having?" Tracey asks, "Coral, Willow, Chloe, Betsy, Parisa, Sydney,Lexi and Paisley" I smile "This is gonna cost so much" I whisper pinching the top of my nose, "Its going to be fine, me and Keith are helping to pay" Tracey laughs "I don't want you too," I smile "We want to" she responds.

After about 4 weeks of planning everything is sorted, just the two big things, we're having a massive engagement party tonight and that's when I'm asking Rick is he'll walk me down the isle and give me away. I'm so nervous.
We arrive at the hotel where it's been held and everything looks amazing!
We've just finished eating and everyone is either on the dance floor or sitting at their tables, talking, the room falls silent and the music stops, me and Casey stand in the middle of the dance floor while everyone makes room,
"We'd just like to say a few things. Firstly thank you everyone for coming, we really appreciate it" Casey speaks through the mic
"We both have two things to ask" he continues
"Chet! You're my best friend, someone I've grew up with, obviously, unfortunately I didn't have a choice but, what I'm asking is, will you be my best man?" He speaks, Chet jumps up off his chair and gives Casey a huge brotherly hug, causing them both and I to let tears spill, "Wow! That's emotional" I laugh sniffing "There's been someone, over the past few years who I've looked up to as a father figure, who's been there for me and with me through everything, helped me through tough times, like loosing my two beautiful children and my amazing big brother. And this person I'd love to walk me down the isle and give me away on my wedding day" I speak, Casey grabs my hand and smiles for me to continue, "Rick" I continue, Ricks eyes light up and he stands up, making his way towards me, he pulls me into a hug and we both, again start crying!
"Of course I will" he whispers, I laugh and hug him tight;

The night goes on and almost all the guest had booked rooms out in the hotel, due to there being alcohol.
I lay next to Jake in mine and Casey's room and sigh "You ok" he asks "Just tired, I can't believe I'm getting married in 3 weeks" I laugh "Me either" Casey smiles walking through the door "Surprised you aren't drunk Johnson" I smile "You're gonna be Johnson soon, That sounds weird" he smiles kissing my jawline "I know. I'm exited" I smile sitting up.
Around 3am we all manage to get to sleep. The three of us fell asleep in the double bed, it was a squeeze but it was nice, having my fiancé and best friend next to me. Like the old days when me and Casey weren't together, we'd have sleepovers and even when we got together, we'd have sleepovers with all the boys, sometimes I miss that but I don't see why, it can still happen

[A/N: So I'm not 100% sure if that's Charlie's dads name but I'm pretty sure it is, let me know 😘 I'm about 50/50]