Chapter 12

Outfits Above👆

Tonight is Casey's house party for his birthday. Of course we're invited, Chloe was already invited as she's Chet's girlfriend, so I invited Willow, Gracie stayed at her nan's house.
Willow got ready at my house, I straightened Tilley's hair and styled Chetly's I curled mine, I had mine cut to my shoulders about a week before our holiday, I put Harley in a onesie as he's bound to fall asleep while we're there.
When we arrive music was blasting and a few cars were in the drive, I got Casey a gold chain which was almost £600 and a £60 voucher for TopMan.
We open the door and I get scooped into a hug before I could even get my foot through the door, "You look lovely" Coral smiles "You too! This is Willow" I smile moving into the house placing the car seat in the living room, I see all Casey's friends in there and they all practically run to me, "Hi!" I laugh hugging them, "Wheres Case?" I smile "Kitchen" Chets friend Ashley answers, pointing towards the door, I thank him and make my way to the kitchen, my heels clicking on the floor "Thanks" he smiles kissing my cheek pulling me into a hug, "For what?" I laugh pulling out "My presents dickhead" he laughs back, looking into my eyes. "It's fine" I smile looking away, God! I'm so in love with him it's unreal!
The night went on and surprisingly I wasn't drunk.. For a change, Willow, Chloe, Tilley, Coral and I were all dancing together to August Aslin No Love when I felt some eyes on me, I looked behind to see it was Casey, who had a drink in one hand and Supporting Harley with the other and he can now sit up, so he was on his hip.

•••Casey's P.O.V•••
God! Why did I cheat on her. Watching her dance and have fun with my sister, her friends and my daughter makes me crave to have her back. What the actual fuck! "Case! Stop being a pussy and go get her back!" I hear Chet about over the music, I hand him Harley and put my drink on the table and make my way over to her, I make her jump by poking her sides, she turns around and smiles, her arms find their way around my neck and she stares at me for a while, she leans in and kisses me, I run my fingers through her hair and she puts one hand on my face. "I love you" I shout against her lips so I can be heard "I never stopped" she shouts back, she kisses me once more before winking and pushing me back to Chet, I watch as the three girls make a huge fuss to her and she laughs. I watch her gradually throughout the night and when it comes to the end, she's lying on the floor with Coral and Chloe as Willow went home, legs all over each other, laughing at literally anything.