Chapter 28

Play song

It's been days, Casey is still so weak, but getting better.
We're currently sat talking as he sleeps. We get cut off by the heart monitor going to a horrible, ear screeching beep, the worst part is, is that Chetly, Paisley and the boys are here with us today. Nurses run in and rush is out, my heart instantly starts beating rapidly, my chest become tight and I start breathing heavily, tears start to fall and I feel arms around me, I hear Chetly begin to cry which makes me cry more, I look up to see everyone crying, apart from Paisley who is sleeping, "Nanny is daddy gonna be ok?" Chetly asks, "Nanny" Chetly sniffs, he starts becoming more worked up and asks everyone and me last "Mummy, is daddy ok?"
I go to answer but we see a nurse walk out "hold on baby" I whisper standing up,
She looks as tho she was going to cry, which she did
"I hate delivering this news but we are so sorry, we weren't able to save him, he had a bleed in his brain which we were going to be scanning for today, we are so sorry, you'll be able to see him later on if you like" she smiles and quickly walks away, "Mummy what's happened"
Everyone stays quiet while I talk to Chetly, "Listen, baby. Daddies gone to see Tilley and Harley for a while, he won't be back for a long time ok? It's just me, you and Paisley now" I smile weakly but watch his smile fade "Daddy's dead isn't he" he whispers "Yeah" I whisper back, Chetly kisses my cheek and hugs me while wiping away my tears then his own "I shouldn't have played in the road" he sobs "baby please, it's not your fault ok?" I whisper kissing his head.

So that's it. My fiancé is gone, what am I going to tell Paisley when she grows up. I need to keep them safe, they're all I have left of Casey and they're all there got left of Casey, each other.

[A/N: if you're not crying your eyes out at this then idk! Will spice it up a bit if I can. Oh jeez. I'm crying so bad]