Chapter 21

"Hi" I sigh breathing in Chris' aftershave, "You ok?" He smiles widely "No" I sigh and tears begin to fall "Hey" he laughs slightly putting his hands on my shoulders, he guides me towards the sofa and we sit down "What's up" he frowns "Casey and I are officially not together, I though we were just spending time away but he said 'it's clear we aren't together anymore, what are we doing about the kids?' I mean, I never called the relationship off, he did but I feel like his family think I've played him over the years and I feel like I'm fading away from them, I was what? 18 when they took me in? And how look, They hate me, my mum will be so ashamed of who I've become, I'm a low life of a mum, id be ashamed to have a daughter and a mum like me" I sob putting my head in my hands, "Hey! Hey no one thinks that, we all love you Pey! And I mean all! Even Casey, he doesn't wanna loose you" Chris breathes, kissing my forehead, "Stay with me tonight" I whisper, I feel him lean back and I rest my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat turn from normal to instantly best faster "Uncle Chris" we hear a small pitch whisper fill the room "Yeah" Chris sings "Whys mummy crying?" Them worlds that my little boy spoke, broke my heart "I told her something funny and it made her laugh that much she cried" he lies, not wanting to worry my son, "I'm going to play now, love youuu" Chetly sings and runs off upstairs, I hear the front door open and my head shoots up to see Casey, shit! I forgot he has a key, "We look cosy in here" he spits "Its not what it looks like Case! I promise" I sob standing up, "Save it! Can I have the kids to stop tonight" he asks "Yeah" I whisper.

Chris' P.O.V
After Casey got Paisley and Chetly, Peyton went upstairs to sleep. I'm worried about her, she seems so down and out of it.
I was quickly distracted by a loud bang coming frown upstairs and something smashing, I run upstairs and see the bathroom door was locked, I shout and shout but there wasn't an answer, I kick the door until it opens, and there I see, Peyton, lying on the floor, pills covered the floor and the smash I heard, a bottle of half drinker vodka had smashed, I call an ambulance and they arrive with in 5 minutes;