24. Research Project

Jungkook POV

"Alright, it's the last five minutes so you guys can pack up while Mister Min and I talk," Jin said.

I glanced over at Heeyeon who was quietly putting her stuff away. I smiled to myself at how pretty she looked doing the bare minimum. Just the way her hair fell over her cheek, making her annoyedly brush it behind her ear with a cute pout on her face.

I always got excited to see her and be around her and my heart races every second she occupies my thoughts which was a sensation I had never experienced before.

"We are rounding out the year with only the rest of this month, next month, and like two days in June before school is over and some of you are seniors, meaning you're going to be going on to bigger and better things," Jin started.

"And we decided that since we know this is an elective and not really a required class that we didn't want to overload your exam week so we're giving you your final project right now. It's very simple," Yoongi said.

"It will be a project that will be done in pairs, and no, you will not get to choose your partner. But you can choose any Greek God you'd like, major or minor, and do extensive research on them," Jin summed up.

Yoongi and Jin looked at Heeyeon and I pointedly to insinuate something.

Heeyeon let out a sigh while looking at me.

"You know who we're gonna do?" She asked.

I smirked, "How do you know we'll be partners? Why? You wanna be stuck to me and do a project with me so we can have romantic moments like in dramas."

"Yeah sure, like when the girl punches the guy in the balls because he tried to be cute?" She hummed.

I coughed, "Aha, duly noted, not a romantic cliche type."

"Please listen carefully to who we call out as your partner and get their contact information before you leave class today, because this is a project you have to work on outside of class," Yoongi said.

Jin began to rattle off the list of pairs, many of our fellow classmates groaning when they heard who their partner was.

However when our names were called, we shared a knowing glance and simply smiled while our classmates complained that it wasn't fair since we were close.

"Pull up your pants and don't be babies," Heeyeon announced loudly, grabbing my hand and dragging me out as the bell rang.

I snickered at how cutely she fumed and pulled me away. She was adorable when she got mad. Like an angry marshmallow.

Though I would never ever say that in front of her because she could legitimately hurt me.

I idled by her locker, admiring her as she did the bare minimum.

"So how should we do the project?" She asked absentmindedly.

"Well it is a Friday. Do you wanna maybe come over? We can work on it today and then maybe finish it over the weekend if we can't today," I suggested.

"Okay. But do we have anyway of discovering more about our beloved Ades?" She questioned.

"I'm not sure. But I know my mom went into a crazy period after my dad got her pregnant where she went to all these shady places to get books so she could ask him when he dropped by," I said.