34. Girl's Day Out

I tied the lace on my vans before heading out to the living room to see the Jeon's happily cooking together while Jungkook and my brother were busy playing some video game.

"I'll get going," I announced.

Missus Jeon looked at me worriedly, "Be safe sweetheart. Tell the girls to watch over you so you don't overexert yourself."

"I won't I promise. Thank you both for caring so much," I bowed to his parents.

"Of course honey," his stepdad smiled.

I turned to Jungkook but he and my brother seemed to be fully immersed in a battle, unaware of what was happening beyond the game.

I chuckled, deciding to leave the boys alone, but Jungkook's mother had other ideas.

She harshly tugged at her son's hair making him yelp.

"Ow mom, what the heck?!" He hissed.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend would you?" She snapped.

He glanced at me, swallowing hard.

"Whoops. Bye princess. Have fun, and make sure you don't overexert yourself," he said.

"You and your mom are literally the same," I chuckled, nodding at his demand.

I waved to the boys and the others before heading out to meet the ladies outside.

I waved at them, hopping into the backseat of the car.

"Hey Heeyeon!" Bom greeted.

"How you feeling?" Haera asked.

"I'm feeling like a powerful woman," I hummed.

"We love to hear it," Haera snickered before driving off towards a nearby mall.

After being pretty much cooped up in the house with only Jungkook, his family, and my brother to keep me company, I had decided once I had regained a bit more of my energy to take a day out with my favorite ladies.

I needed to go dress shopping for the dance and there was no one better to ask than them. Plus, it'd give me time to bond with them and get out of the house.

Because if anyone was gonna break free of their bed prison, it was me.

When we arrived at the mall, the girls instantly linked arms with me, not only to be cute but just support me in case the after effects of Ades' thing decided to take effect again.

Though I was confident I'd be fine.

"I'm gonna be honest. I've never done this kind of shopping before. Like pleasure shopping I guess. I tend to only buy what I need," I admitted.

"That's not a bad quality my friend. But sometimes, you deserve to treat yourself. Like today. We are treating you to whatever you want to buy," Bom said.

"I couldn't ask you guys to pay for this stuff. Doesn't it come out to large sums?" I huffed.

"You can pay us back by blowing Jungkook away," Haera teased, dragging me inside a store.

It was a traditional dress store that you'd see in movie montages when going for dress shopping. The dresses were truly gorgeous...but if I was being perfectly honest, I wasn't much of a dress person.

It felt stuffy and if I needed to suddenly fight someone which seeing the recent events of my life could be quite possible, I needed something that was easy to move in.

But Bom and Haera looked very excited so I awkwardly stood to the side as they looked at dresses.

"Have you seen anything interesting?" Bom asked.