I just spilled spaghetti on spiderman - Tom Holland

Day 2: Tom in your favorite color (pink) - the hello kitty PJ pic is superior

P.s. Sorry if this sucks. Writer's block is a pain in the arse. My creative writing skills flew out the window and I don't know if they plan on coming back anytime soon.

"Y/n!" Jim barked from the kitchen, flipping a patty onto its bun. "Hurry up! Table four's food is going to get cold if you don't bring it soon!"

"I'm not even serving people today," I shouted back, trying to make my voice heard over the crowd of people. "I'm busting tables since Jorge is sick so why are you barking at me?"

"Emily went on her break so you're taking her shifts," he hollered from across the room.

"Don't you think it would have been helpful if somebody, hmm, I don't know, told me?" Weaving myself through the thicket of people, I managed to push my way behind the counter, up to the cook's window.

"I don't care if you got the message via carrier pigeon. Just give table four their pasta," Jim snarled, immediately busying himself with cooking the next meal as though I wasn't even standing there.

"Somebody's in a mood today." Stacking the plates of pasta on my arms, bracing myself before heading into the crowd. "Scuse me! Coming through! Hot plates here, make way people!"

I worked at one of the most popular restaurants in London, and like most buildings on this particular street, our restaurant was small. It was also a Friday night, which meant we were packed to the brim. "Coming through! Right behind you, sir," I shouted to a guy walking backward in front of me."Hey, dude!" I shouted again as the young man came closer to me. There were tables and people every which way I turned, and whoever this guy was, he was directly in my path. "Hot plates behind you!" Unfortunately for the both of us, he didn't hear me and I didn't have time to dodge out of the way before what happened next.

"Watch ou-oh no." The distracted man and I collided with each other just as he turned around, a bowl of spaghetti smashing straight into the front of his white t-shirt, the rest of the bowls clattering to the floor. "I'm...I'm so sorry, sir," I stuttered, bending down to pick up the mess of pasta and broken plates on the floor.

"Don't be." The man knelt down to the ground and began piling the pieces of the broken ceramic plates back on the tray. "I should have been paying attention. I'm really sorry Miss..." he looked up at me with an apologetic look, raising his eyebrows, and that's when it registered in my brain who he was. Well. This is fantastic.

"Y/n," I answered, taking the hand he offered to help me off the floor. "Y/n L/n. Again, sorry about your shirt..."

"Tom," he answered this time. It's not like I didn't know who he was, but he filled in his name before I could take a breath so I decided to roll with it. "And it's really not a problem. It's my fault for being a div and walking backward in a restaurant this crowded." He chuckled and flashed me a shy smile, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Well, Tom," I chuckled, wiping a stray piece of spaghetti off his shirt after a slightly awkward silence fell upon us. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to get these poor people some new orders."

"Understandable. By the way, where would I find the restroom?" 

"Take a left by the counter - if you don't know where that is, just listen for an angry Irish guy shouting about food and follow his voice - and it's straight down that hallway." I bid Tom my goodbyes before rushing to the back through the staff door, narrowly dodging an angry Jim after explaining to him why table four needed a new meal.  "Oh. My. Gosh," I sighed, closing the door to the storage room and sinking to the floor. "I just spilled spaghetti on Spider-Man."

"I saw," Emily chuckled. She was sitting on one of the metal racks that held extra towels, eating a sandwich, and scrolling on her phone. 'It was a catastrophe."

"Don't laugh!" I got up and sat next to her, taking a bite of her sandwich. "This is your fault!"

"How is it my fault you spilled spaghetti on the hottest spiderman ever," she quirked, gesturing to my alfredo covered top.

"Because you," I made a strangling motion with my hands. "Gave me your shift! I could have avoided this entirely if I was still busting tables."

"Yeah, I gave you my shift because I'm a good best friend. He's Spiderman and totally your type."

"How do I know he's totally my type? I've never had a conversation with the guy."

"Because," Emily began explaining, drawing out the"cause" in her sentence as though I'd just asked her the stupidest question ever. "He's freaking Spiderman. You've been obsessed with Peter Parker since we were 10, and allegedly, Tom Holland is just like his character. I was giving you a shot. It's not my fault you used it to spill an entree all over him."

"You're delusional," I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "People don't like actors just because they like the characters they play. You have to know their personality." I peeled off my pasta stained shirt and changed into one of the spare ones we kept on the racks.

"Well, you're about to find out what he's like," Emily pointed out, wiggling her eyebrows, a mischievous grin on her face. 

"No," I gasped, so shocked I forgot about pulling down my shirt, which was now stuck around the crown of my head. "Emily you didn't."

"But I did," she smiled, taking another bite of her sandwich. "Table four was booked for Tom Holland, party of four."

"So you're telling me..." I finally pulled my shirt over my head and started tying my apron back on. "Not only did I spill spaghetti on Spider-Man; I spilled his dinner all over him and now I have to go serve him the new one?" 

"Precisely." Emily downed the rest of her drink.

"I hate you," I laughed, backing out into the kitchen.

"Love you too, girl! Go get that boy!"

"Emily..." I rolled my eyes and shook my head, grabbing table four's food and heading over. Thankfully, I didn't spill it on anybody else this time. 

Part two coming tomorrow! Sorry for missing a day, school has been STRESSFUL lately.